Hitler finds out about the Helicycle

baronpilot

Aircraft
Baron B55, Bonanza V35, Brantly B2B
Total Flight Time
I thought you guys might enjoy this. I made a "Hitler finds out about the Duke" video and my friends made one about the Helicycle with me as the main focus:

http://youtu.be/nJk27QF3tV4

IF THAT...MY FRIEND...WAS CONCEIVED IN THE NOODLE BETWEEN YOUR EARS...YOU ARE MY NEW HERO!!! ROFLMAO!!!

"He bought a damn V-Tail from Barron Thomas!" HAHAH BAHAAA

Bryan,

My Friend Tripp wrote the Helicycle version.

THis is the version I wrote. It has some inside humor associated with our BeechTalk group, but you will get the drift:

http://youtu.be/XdG-8F05XiM

Todd- I have been in Indiana all day working on a stairway and was all torqued out not being able to see the video on my cellphone. I just got back to my shop, saw it and laughed my butt off. That was brilliant! Please do many sequels.......

The kerosene is getting to you too?

Stan

Stan,

I did the "Duke" video (Duke is a neat, but maintnenance intensive aircraft that I make fun of on BeechTalk), so my friend Tripp made the "Helicycle" video. I will make one for the rotorheads.

Stan,

I did the "Duke" video (Duke is a neat, but maintnenance intensive aircraft that I make fun of on BeechTalk), so my friend Tripp made the "Helicycle" video. I will make one for the rotorheads.

Todd
I want one.....That was frickin awesome both video were just awesome

Todd,

Where do you get the raw video in order to place subtitles? You gave me a great idea for a Xmas present for someone!

Tom

Todd, you should be ashamed picking on Duke owner/pilots--they are nearly an extinct species! On a more serious note, there was a fatal Duke crash at Sedona, AZ this past month with 3 or 4 fatalities.

That is f'ing funny! Laughed so hard my stomach hurts!
Stay safe.

Good stuff. I've seen that clip used in a bunch of different scenarios for the sub titles. They're always excellent.

Several years ago, a guy tried to land a Baron here during the winter while the runway was close due to large chunks of ice from plowing, (plowing was finished 3 hrs later). He was flying without a radio, not even a handheld, We tried to warn him off but did not know he had no radio. Wiped out one main gear on landing, turned a nice looking Baron into salvage. He was ferrying the plane to Colorado (I think) to have a conversion done, converting to two turbo props. Would that have been a nice plane with that conversion ??

Tony

Ha! Hamster ball with a turbine attached!

I liked that!