Hitler finds out about the Helicycle

baronpilot

Aircraft
Baron B55, Bonanza V35, Brantly B2B
Total Flight Time
I thought you guys might enjoy this. I made a "Hitler finds out about the Duke" video and my friends made one about the Helicycle with me as the main focus:

http://youtu.be/nJk27QF3tV4

bryancobb

Aircraft
Owned Brantly B-2b/Fly Kitfox III/Mini-500b
Total Flight Time
IF THAT...MY FRIEND...WAS CONCEIVED IN THE NOODLE BETWEEN YOUR EARS...YOU ARE MY NEW HERO!!! ROFLMAO!!!

"He bought a damn V-Tail from Barron Thomas!" HAHAH BAHAAA

baronpilot

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Bryan,

My Friend Tripp wrote the Helicycle version.

THis is the version I wrote. It has some inside humor associated with our BeechTalk group, but you will get the drift:

http://youtu.be/XdG-8F05XiM

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Todd- I have been in Indiana all day working on a stairway and was all torqued out not being able to see the video on my cellphone. I just got back to my shop, saw it and laughed my butt off. That was brilliant! Please do many sequels.......

The kerosene is getting to you too?

Stan

baronpilot

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Stan,

I did the "Duke" video (Duke is a neat, but maintnenance intensive aircraft that I make fun of on BeechTalk), so my friend Tripp made the "Helicycle" video. I will make one for the rotorheads.

MH1FLYER

We Fix Legends!
Stan,

I did the "Duke" video (Duke is a neat, but maintnenance intensive aircraft that I make fun of on BeechTalk), so my friend Tripp made the "Helicycle" video. I will make one for the rotorheads.

Todd
I want one.....That was frickin awesome both video were just awesome

RotorTom

Aircraft
Enstrom 480B, CTLS, Ercoupe
Total Flight Time
5000+
Todd,

Where do you get the raw video in order to place subtitles? You gave me a great idea for a Xmas present for someone!

Tom

reelmule

Reelmule
Aircraft
Beech Baron C55; Piper PA 18 Super Cub; RAF 2000 gyroplane
Total Flight Time
5,000+ hrs;
Todd, you should be ashamed picking on Duke owner/pilots--they are nearly an extinct species! On a more serious note, there was a fatal Duke crash at Sedona, AZ this past month with 3 or 4 fatalities.

gyrodeputy

Total Flight Time
200 and growing
That is f'ing funny! Laughed so hard my stomach hurts!
Stay safe.

Timchick

Tim Chick
Aircraft
Sport Copter Vortex, 582 Greyhead
Total Flight Time
~30
Good stuff. I've seen that clip used in a bunch of different scenarios for the sub titles. They're always excellent.

WHY

Gold Member
Aircraft
Ercoupe and Cessna 150, 152, 172, 140, Aeronca,7ac, Citabria,Chief,Piper PA11,PA12
Total Flight Time
Several years ago, a guy tried to land a Baron here during the winter while the runway was close due to large chunks of ice from plowing, (plowing was finished 3 hrs later). He was flying without a radio, not even a handheld, We tried to warn him off but did not know he had no radio. Wiped out one main gear on landing, turned a nice looking Baron into salvage. He was ferrying the plane to Colorado (I think) to have a conversion done, converting to two turbo props. Would that have been a nice plane with that conversion ??

Tony

Mark E

Total Flight Time
A total of about 60 minutes dual hangin onto a stick in Cessna, a glider, and a gyrocopter.
Ha! Hamster ball with a turbine attached!

I liked that!