Hi ya'll

Radiator

Radiator

Mike
I do not know. I went to my local ATV shop and it was laying in a pile of scrap parts. They get them in from time to time. Most of the Japanese stuff will be in the 22 to 25 mm hose range. I had the discharge moved to the right side for ease of installation. The Radiator Cap is switched to a 16 lb so it will not open up before the upper tank which is 9 lbs as recommend by Rotax. It leaves the prop free for clean air and not so much popping noise from the prop. Most of the Suzuki radiator have the place on them for a temp sending unit for the eclectic fan. It would also be a good place for a pressure sensor or idiot light switch if you did not have a EIS. The radiator cost $20.00.
I looked a set of 582 factory rads on an ultralight and I believe I have more surface area than the standard 2 piece rad. Ebay has some good prices on them as well. I am surprise you don't see this on more Gyros. Cheap , lite, and efficient. They also have great little coolant recover bottles . Many mount to the Rads.

Attachments

• Radiator 014.jpg
    Radiator 014.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Mike
Do you know where I can find some brakes to fit this smaller spoked wheel

Attachments

• wheel vs wheel.jpg
    wheel vs wheel.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1
Tim
It is Azusa 6" Narrow Aluminum Spoke Astro "Wheel. 3" wide with 5/8 bearing. Leaf part #J1272

thanks Rudy,
your getting as good as Mike at furnishing links to information. Unfortunately the Azusa does not make a brake for this wheel. I was hoping some one else did. It will take a special adapter to adapt to the 5 hole pattern.