hi to every one

wally343

looking around ,and reading about the forum. Learning to fly a gyro would be my first goal, and building one second goal.Do you know where in N.C. a person could show me the ropes. close to southern pines.

Timchick

Tim Chick
Aircraft
Sport Copter Vortex, 582 Greyhead
Total Flight Time
~30
Welcome. We have a few gyro pilots in NC here on the forum. Hopefully they'll see this and chime in.

animal

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Hillman Hornet N8063D
Welcome from Greensboro. the Falcon Gyroplane kit is now being made in NC.

I don't have a Gyro right now, but you are welcome to visit to see my restored Helicom Commuter H-1B Helicopter if you would like.

Brent_Brown

Platinum Member
Come over to my place and I will fly my 670 gyro around and we can put a gyro together for you. Call me at 910 474 4849. Who said you need training??? HA HA. just kidding.

Vance

Gyroplane CFI
Aircraft
Givens Predator
Total Flight Time
2400+ in rotorcraft
Wellcome wallace!

Wellcome wallace!

Welcome to the forum Wallace,

I wish you well on your gyroplane adventure.

There is a great deal of information and experience on this forum so it is a go place to start.

Thank you, Vance

Arnie Madsen

Aircraft
Bell 47 G2
looking around ,and reading about the forum. Learning to fly a gyro would be my first goal, and building one second goal.Do you know where in N.C. a person could show me the ropes. close to southern pines.
Hi Wally

I wanted to burst out and say you have it structured pretty good. Learn to fly and then maybe build.

You sound like good pilot material. Welcome to the forum. Best wishes in what you pursue.

Arnie.

choppergabor

Aircraft
N65GK Behemoth
Total Flight Time
Too few to mention
Welcome aboard Wally. You are in luck being in NC. You have a few of the best pilots in your backyard whom can help you out tremendously in your Gyro quest. Don't be afraid to use them. They are very helpful and only a phone call away. :)

GyroRon

Former Gyro know it all
Aircraft
Waiex/3300 Jab, Phantom UL, Flightstar II UL
Total Flight Time
ALOT
There is two gyro people, myself included, just east of Charlotte. Brent would be a good resource as well.

automan1223

Banned
Aircraft
2p Tandem Air Command "Big Red"
Total Flight Time
Gyros in NC

Gyros in NC

We have a few pilots here in NC. You may be closer to Ron and Barry up in Charlotte, Barry has a 2 pl tandem gyro he may be able to give you an intro flight in. I am out here past New Bern to the east, also with a 2 place. Brent is most likely the closest with a single place but I wonder if he ever got that twinstar going ? Brent ?

Jonathan
Oriental NC