Here is our newest build just finished

All_In

Gold Supporter
Yes, we do. Give me a call. 619 743 6712
Note: Flying to Mentone PRA airport tomorrow at 6:30 AM PST be out of touch until 4:30 PM EST. Not coming back to San Diego until after the convention 8/4/2019. But the cell phone doesn't care so call anytime.

Smack

Re-member?
Nicolas/John, the current Aviomania website only lists the G2sB, but your note above conveys pricing for the G2sA at $38,500-$41,000.
What is the differences between the A-model and the B-model of the "Duo" and is there a price difference?
I'm guessing the difference is in the two bodies (pod vs. full-length).
Brian

Illini85

Brian you might get a quicker response from Jon if you call or text. Jon is in Mentone for the entirety of the month prepping for the Convention. I don't know if he is monitoring the forum right now.

Steve

All_In

Gold Supporter
Nicolas/John, the current Aviomania website only lists the G2sB, but your note above conveys pricing for the G2sA at $38,500-$41,000.
What is the differences between the A-model and the B-model of the "Duo" and is there a price difference?
I'm guessing the difference is in the two bodies (pod vs. full-length).
Brian
Sorry about the delay my friend. You are correct, It is the pod difference. I'm not sure of the price difference? Nicolas will know.

I will not be able to visit my favorite forum very often... I'm on a work detail with 20 hour days required for the next few weeks to bring PRA into the 21th century. I killed the old antique home network here and had no network for awhile. I just upgraded PRA network to commercial grade but still installing accesses points it will be off and on for a week. and just got internet back today.
I'll BE BACK bothering everyone as soon I complete this time-critical mission by 7/30. = Over 2000 feet of PA speaker wire, new PRA speakers on 30-foot poles and 1000 feet of network Cat7 cable, multi-point bridge to 3 point to point bridges 4 Mesh outdoor Wifi mini cell sites, Cameras, ... the list goes on an on.

Eric S

I like those mud/gravel guards on Joe's gyro. Are those available to purchase from Aviomania or are they something he designed/built himself?

Eric

All_In

Gold Supporter
I like those mud/gravel guards on Joe's gyro. Are those available to purchase from Aviomania or are they something he designed/built himself?

Eric
I'm an idiot... I did not even see them. Joe must have added them himself. I did not know they existed. I'll contact Joe... As soon as I have a free moment.