Here is our newest build just finished

Yes, we do. Give me a call. 619 743 6712
Note: Flying to Mentone PRA airport tomorrow at 6:30 AM PST be out of touch until 4:30 PM EST. Not coming back to San Diego until after the convention 8/4/2019. But the cell phone doesn't care so call anytime.

Nicolas/John, the current Aviomania website only lists the G2sB, but your note above conveys pricing for the G2sA at $38,500-$41,000.
What is the differences between the A-model and the B-model of the "Duo" and is there a price difference?
I'm guessing the difference is in the two bodies (pod vs. full-length).
Brian

Brian you might get a quicker response from Jon if you call or text. Jon is in Mentone for the entirety of the month prepping for the Convention. I don't know if he is monitoring the forum right now.

Steve

Nicolas/John, the current Aviomania website only lists the G2sB, but your note above conveys pricing for the G2sA at $38,500-$41,000.
What is the differences between the A-model and the B-model of the "Duo" and is there a price difference?
I'm guessing the difference is in the two bodies (pod vs. full-length).
Brian
Sorry about the delay my friend. You are correct, It is the pod difference. I'm not sure of the price difference? Nicolas will know.

I will not be able to visit my favorite forum very often... I'm on a work detail with 20 hour days required for the next few weeks to bring PRA into the 21th century. I killed the old antique home network here and had no network for awhile. I just upgraded PRA network to commercial grade but still installing accesses points it will be off and on for a week. and just got internet back today.
I'll BE BACK bothering everyone as soon I complete this time-critical mission by 7/30. = Over 2000 feet of PA speaker wire, new PRA speakers on 30-foot poles and 1000 feet of network Cat7 cable, multi-point bridge to 3 point to point bridges 4 Mesh outdoor Wifi mini cell sites, Cameras, ... the list goes on an on.

Joe's is a G2SA.

Attachments

• 49498829_2147092561979176_2996792617372483584_o.jpg
    49498829_2147092561979176_2996792617372483584_o.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 61
I like those mud/gravel guards on Joe's gyro. Are those available to purchase from Aviomania or are they something he designed/built himself?

Eric

I like those mud/gravel guards on Joe's gyro. Are those available to purchase from Aviomania or are they something he designed/built himself?

Eric
I'm an idiot... I did not even see them. Joe must have added them himself. I did not know they existed. I'll contact Joe... As soon as I have a free moment.

Eric
I purchased them from an Aeropract dealer, Dennis Long. They required a little modification.

See's look'n good
Hello All_in,
You have a very nice looking aircraft, and together with my friend Keith, we’re in the process of buying the very same model single seat Genesis CE Gyro... (I‘m lead to believe the only one of its type here in Australia) and keen to learn as many characteristics of the aircraft as possible before starting my cross over endorsement training from flexwing microlight to Gyroplane. As there’s no two place machine quite like the Genesis here to train in...if you don’t mind (be it in hot, cold, high humidity or strong crosswind conditions) I’d appreciate and value all thoughts on the way in which it handles, and to know if you would consider it to be as stable and fly as well as advertised.
Thank you so much.
Regards,
Simmo

thoughts on rating