dingbat

Aircraft
Q.C.ChallengerII ,And Dinbat Gyrocopter
Total Flight Time
Taking PPLM and PPLG Student
dingbat-wombat!

dingbat-wombat!

Hi brian,

Well dont get me started with the CAA..I have been Avoided from the word go..... my mistake was not getting a Registered build to begin with as this boris guy never placed any paperwork into the CAA that includes registering the build.. number!..no drawings,nothing went into the CAA or the LAA!
so..i have fell at the first fence!
So..i have decided to call it a day!...my own fault with not going into depth with this aircraft!..but i was warned by shirley...But i just wanted to get a gyrocopter..Big Mistake!..I had already bought it!

G.

LAA.BRA.PRA........:plane:

bpearson

Hope you didn't contribute too much to their pension schemes before calling it a day Gary!

To be honest it would have mattered little how you had gone about things. The chances of developing a complete new design gyroplane in this country are virtually zero. If you want to import a factory built machine, then if you are prepared to fund it you can do it...Magni...MT.

Says a great deal about the UK doesn't it. [email protected] knows how we once ruled half the globe!

dingbat

Aircraft
Q.C.ChallengerII ,And Dinbat Gyrocopter
Total Flight Time
Taking PPLM and PPLG Student
Dingbat

Dingbat

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the contact... this is the guy who sold this dingbat that i have....and it turns out that this aircraft was not registered with the LAA.or the BRA..or the CAA....it did not have a build number from any of these Associations......so this cant be flown here in the uk full stop!..no matter how much paperwork gets done! .....pic enclosed of the garden ornament!

This cant be placed into Sec.BarT!..due to no Registration with any of the above.....and we do not have an EAA here so ..i dont know what i am going to do with it ..good old UK

G.

LAA.BRA.PRA...............:plane:..and it looks like i will aways be on the ground!

Attachments

Last edited: