Help my gyro has been SOLD!

Tina

Total Flight Time
400+ FW 100+ GYRO
Hi Gyro People,

How do I stop telephone calls on my gyro that has been sold for several years now? I get these calls at least once a year from interested guys wanting to buy my gyro.

I just got another call this last week. I ask the gentleman where did you hear this and he said " I read it on the Rotary Wing Forum" I go back to all my Threads and can't for the life of me find out why they still keep calling me?

The only Thread that I can see is where I had my gyro for sale then I put SOLD. I would hate to have the moderator deleted it because it is a important Thread that shows the picture of Doug and the day he bought my gyro. I am sure family and friends of Doug's go back to that fateful day and wish it never happened. I know I do and wish I never sold it! So saying that should I have it deleted?

I do like talking with these fellows about the world of flying gyros and so maybe its not so bad but I can't find where they are getting this information from. Maybe there is another place on the forum I am not aware that still has it for sale?

Hi Tina. Do an advanced search of the forum for all your posts with your phone number, so you can edit them to delete the lingering #s.

Regards, Kolibri

It is possible that they just want to talk to a pretty pilot and are using the gyroplane for sale as an excuse to call you.

It would be easy for you to edit your phone number out of the post.

Hi Tina, I found your number listed in several different threads on the forum. Rather than post the links here, i sent you a private message.

Give the potential buyers your residential address. Then put a sign on your entry gate. Warning trespassers will be prostituted and not fed. You will be at peace sister. MUFFFassssar Deep breath rub the earlobes. peace sister.regds Musstiff of eternal irritation.
Mike

Last edited:
I'll bet its Google doing that, you really have to look carefully at the dates on search results. Tina you can send them my way if you like search craigflysrotors@gmail

thanks

Give the potential buyers your residential address. Then put a sign on your entry gate. Warning trespassers will be prostituted and not fed. You will be at peace sister. MUFFFassssar Deep breath rub the earlobes. peace sister.regds Musstiff of eternal irritation.
Mike

You folks in Oz are a strange bunch. Funny, but strange.

Thanks for your advice I went to all the posts I had my phone number deleted. Thanks again Al Hammer for your help!