Hello Rotary Wing Folks!

Gary,
You should know you make all Gary's dull by comparison!
You have an imagination!! Makes life just a little more interesting! Your Doing all Garys a favor...your "King of the Garys!"
Have a Great Day and Vacation ;-)
SgurlGoddess~Tolerator of all that is BS

Hey, now don't go bad mouthing us dull and boring Gary's. ;) We have feelings too.:Cry:

Gary, I guess according to SgurlEd you have not brought shame to us Gary's and PRA73, you have brought "color", in the sense of unique and non-boring.

I'll step back now and let you two keep at it for our general amusement.

Sir Gary_in_Orygun

Sir Gary_in_Orygun

Now this man has real class! To lay your emotions on the line for all the world to see. SgurlGoddess will Knight you with the Title Sir Gary of Real Class. Always smart to admit when your wrong...espeshally to the Goddess!
However I'm sure it makes Scray Gary feel much better too! So...all is well In the Land of Scary Gary and the Voices in his head (who said that?)
Have a most Excellent Rest of the Day to Garys everywhere!
SgurlGoddess~Tolerator of all that is BS

For Sure!

For Sure!

Hay SqurlEd !
Sir Gary of Real Class has nice Gyro too .

Yes he does. It's a beauty for sure! And now he has been Knighted! Could life get any better I ask you?!
Sgurl*Ed

Ed

Now you've gone and done it. Making those of us jealous cause we aren't scary like Gary or First class like our friend in Oregon. But you are entertaining I must say. You're good for a chuckle or two. LOL Maybe we need a big BS meter on this thread.

Hey I'm a seamstress...I could fix it with a Little of my Ms.Macgyver Majic...Don't ya think so...?
Sgurlgoddes~Tolerator of all that BS

Aaaah Macgyver .
I miss that show .
Though he did pi$$ me of on one of the episode's with his anti gun BS .
If all ell's fails fix it with a gun .

Yea NRA RULES!
Right to Bear Arms!!
Macgyver was cool but who need those useless lectures...I know how to use my TOOLS!
Amazing what you can do with a shoestring and a tube of toothpaste...OOOPPPS
I'm thinking Austin Powers International MAN of Mystery~My Other Hero!
Yea Baby! GRRRR
SgurrrrrlGoddess };->

Oh my ...I need need a shmoke and a' pancake!

You go have your Shmoke and a' pancake .
I'm going to pour me a glass of gin and take my pills .

Gary,
Please be all not feel alone...maybe a you need a bong & an Blinzt?
Sgurlgoddess~Tolerator of all that is BS

O.K. !
Correct me if I'm wrong but that last statement make's less sense then all of my other statement's put together .
Littering And .......... Littering and .......... Littering and .......... Littering and .......... Littering and .......... SMOKING THE REEFER .

Gess 156 posts of worthless drivel.
looks like a waste of harddrive space that could be used for real info.
why don't you to exchange yahoo messenegr names and continue there. if ya don't have yahoo messenger you can download it free at www.yahoo.com

Yes Animal I think you are right! Stick a fork in me...I'm done!
Now back to more serious stuff sorry Scary Gary. It's a terrible shame to waste good space on all our drivel. Thanks for the reality check Animal...
Have a Marvelous weekend everyone!
Cheers! Ed

Just messing with you Gary...I see you need me now more than ever!
You were just trying to find a way to get rid of me by using Animal as your decoy.
I wouldn't dessert you in your hour of need. Now I'm really stalking you.Us serial Killing space Aliens Women need some sort of outlet. See you in Roswell! };->