Hello Rotary Wing Folks!

Holly $HIT !
You can see me .
How did you do that ?
Where the he77 is that #$%@!*& camera ?
You sneaky , ruthless , conniving , vindictive , hateful , deceitful , well I'm just going to come out and say it . Women !
That's right . You heard me . I called you a WOMEN .
There I said it .
I'm going back to crying now .
But this time it's for real .

You big A$$ baby! Stop you snivling and whinning be a GD man for Cripes sake! Do realize how many men are reading this thread right now....your setting the standard for all men that come after you! Crack...that's my whip going across your sorry A$$!!
Straighten up and Fly right Man!!

Son...your cheese has done slid off of your cracker!
Thank God you are going on vacation

A few sandwhiches shy of a picnic?
Not the sharpest tool in the shed?
Not running on all cyclinders?
VACATION TAKE ME WITH YOU!!
I'M TRAPPED TOO! Hell I'd rather go to Roswell...sounds like a vacation to me!

You and my wife would just have a good old time feeding me to the coyote's .

Gary

This thread is like a internet forum South Park is what I was saying. Lots of rhetoric with absolutely no substance. And nothing to do with flying gyros. But some of this garbage reminds me of my Uncle especially the part about the little gray men. Normally when he starts that I just walk away. Shees.

Gary,
your wife would be in great great company if she hung out with me. I could teach her how to abuse you properly! And by the way don't chase off dragonflyerthom he's all I'll have once your gone. I must have someone to abuse! I know he's kind of contraditory...His Quote is "So don't listen to a thing I say." So just pretend he's your wife and you have a headache...and ignore him or you can always try to pi$$ him off? It's your call. I think personally he's one of them...

Roswell...

Roswell...

Don't forget me....Garryyy!
Remember I'm all out of bubblegum...

Last edited:
See Gary he's a fun guy and he's just called you on your abilities once again!
Sick em dragonflyerthom! He's been mean to me!
SgurlGoddess~Tolerator of all that is BS

Okay now what do you mien by that ?
I get it !
Now your commenting on my tototal and absolute lack of any able to spell or write .
Yeah ! Let's kick the MORON when he's down .

Well have fun at BD with out me Thom .
And if you run into Gyrocentric there tell him I said HI .

Holly cow Batman... It looks like some people need to "get a room" here. :D

Gotta admit though, I did get a few chuckles making it through this thread.

And to think that the other Gary is a member of the same PRA 73 group as me. Now that is scarry.

Hello Ory-gun Gary!
Even Batman needs to be entertained now and again. It's all harmless good fun. Life is too short to go around with a stick up your...backside!
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

You and my wife would just have a good old time feeding me to the coyote's .

Gary Coyotes have to eat too...you know the higher order and all that!
};->

SgurlGoddess~Tolerator of all that is BS

Sorry Gary if I have brought any shame or embarrassment to the name of all Gary's and to Chapter 73 .