Hello Rotary Wing Folks!

Women just can't live with and ya just can't shoot em'...stay away from the guns Gary!!!

But Gun's are my friends , they love me and I love them .
That's why I have so many of them .

I know Gary but none-the-less just back away slowly... and stop stroking it you don't want anything to prematurely eject itself from your gun. You also don't want to go off half cocked do you?
Have all your Duck in a row...easier to shoot em that way!

Their all locked up rite now . But I can still hear their muffled voices .

Who has the key...

Why I do .
You silly girl .
Their my friends , they don't even talk to anyone ell's .

Oh I see....hmmmm

Well ???
Hmmmmm ?
That's it ????????
Did I finally exaust you ?

I haven't even begun to work you over Mister. I didn't want to overload your delicate sensitive mind. So now you know! You cannot extinguish my fire! Believe me when I tell you you don’t want to mess with this Goddess!
Sgurl/Goddess

Great now your a Goddess .
I thought that I had lost you there .
I messaged you at 1422 left here at 1430 drove over the mountains , got home at
1515-ish , checked the forum and no answer .
I figured I had red lined your BS / crazy meter .
Most people can't tolerate my crap this long . But your not most people are you ? No .
Your Sgurl/Goddess , tolerator of all that is BS .
O.K. I'm fresh , but still stuck in this " GOD FORSAKEN HELL HOLE " , I like to call " my cubical at work " . And look , the first tier drop of boredom trickling down my cheek .
Let's get started here .
Your Move Sgurl/Goddess .

Tolerator of all that is BS…that is a very perceptive discription
Tell me Gary are you wearing the foil hat right now…those hell hole cubicles at work can be dangerous. Your co-workers minds can pollute all that is pure in you. Their minds infiltrate. The funny thing is they don’t even know they have this power so protect yourself. You may have to actually move up to the lead helmet afterall.

Sgurl/Goddess~Tolerator of all that is BS
** Thanks for the new definition of who I really am Gary. I think it’s a wonderful discription and it’s exactly who I am!

We do have allot of old lead casing's from our old pic cable's that we have wrecked out .
I should go get some just to be safe .

Yea and wrap it around your head...heck you could even wrap it around your whole body...but not too tight you don't want to cut off circulation to any of your vital organs. Now I know lead is heavy but it's like an insurance policy You are protected!!
Give it a go! Oh and take a picture I'm one of those people who are very VISUAL. I have a picture in my head but the real deal would be even better. And when the boss comes up to you and says...what the hell...just tell him your testing a new product line....yup that should work!
Sgurl/Goddess~Tolerator of all that is BS

I can assure you that what ever you have pictured in your head is far better then the real beal .
And my boss tries not to even make direct eye contact with me .
He think's I'm scary for some reason ?

I guess I could just always do a doodle of you? Somehow I don’t think it will be the same.
I cannot imagine why your boss wouldn’t want to make eye contact with you. Your only there for the betterment of the whole world right? To protect and serve in your lead suit!

Well I'm glad that you can recognize my selfless contribution's and sacrifice's that I make on a daily bases , for the whole world .

No doubt about it…although you do have issues Gary that need to be addressed. However I am confidant that the small problem can be rectified. Implants etc..
It may require probing but that’s no new news to you. You should be right at home!

Home ! You mean where my wife hate's me .
That's not every reassuring .

Gary…I’m wondering down a path perhaps I shouldn’t. But none the less here I go…are you sure and I mean POSITIVE that maybe your Wife might be one of those Gray fellows in Drag? Let’s take a look at all the Signs:
1. She hates you
2. She has Cats!
3. Men are the probers…not the probee
4. She hates your Gyro, but not your Cat.
5. She has created Offspring with you to generate more of the Grey Fellows.

As you can see these are important questions you need to ask yourself. The feasibility of it all is not only a possibility but I think it is an actual fact. Yes..it’s Scary. That shouldn’t be new to you though. The thing is be just one step ahead of her!
SgurlGoddess~ Tolerator of all that is BS

I'm almost sure that my Mother in-law is from outer space , so it would only make sense that my wife would be .