Hello Rotary Wing Folks!

Gary,
We are all sensitive to probes...just relax there gonna do what they want to do anyway so try to find some sort of satisfaction in it.

OH I am going to get it for this one, but Ed ya just left the door wide open for this sleazy ole biker..... I hear some Chicks do get satisfaction that way..oops did I really go there?

ok Animal goes and crawls back under the rock he came from.lol

Fasination...

Fasination...

You Sleazy Ol' Biker...
Your alright by my standards!
That's ok...I understand your sickness. Probes are a facination for most men.Your in good company I think Gary may be just coming out of the closet.
You Know his fasination with Foil Vs Lead...not to mention that chip and how it was installed. That Gary he's all man!! Have you got what it takes?
Ask Gary He'll tell ya it's not all peaches and cream...
SgurlEd
Ps...don't ever leave the door open... ya don't know what will invite itself in...
Pss ...invest in leather!

Last edited:
leather's...

leather's...

Gary,
You do have class and style...Langlitz leather's are the very best!
Maybe next time you see your Gray Friends you should wear your leathers?
Maybe they'll be "Gentle" with you. Just something to think about.
All my best...Ed

I sold my Langlitz after I sold my Harley .
Wives are such a pain in the probing area .

Too Bad Gary I was hoping to get a look at you in your gear :-(
Well you know us Serial Killers we don't ever get a break...and it takes so little to keep us quite. By the way you could keep the ol' lady happy if your wore those chaps without your pants...it's the little things that make us happy!
Cheers! Ed

Hay SgurlEd !!!!!!!
Can I get you to stop saying LITTLE ?????
Please ?????

And Unfortunately my lovely wife is 13 years younger then me .
So ol' lady is not appropriate .
And I didn't have chaps I had pants .

outside the box

outside the box

It's how well you use it Gary!!!
Don't focus on the small things...think outside the box.
;-O

Hay SgurlEd !!!!!!!
Can I get you to stop saying SMALL ?????
Please ?????

Ok... O'l Man Scary Gary?? That sounds better doesn't it!
Oh well...you could have at least cut the cheeks out of them pants!
She is 13 years youger than you ~ Good for you Gary she'll keep you on your game! You sound like you need someone keeping you in line! };->
Ed

Her being 13 years younger aint what it's cut out to be . We are a hole generation apart . And that brings all kinds of problems with rasing kid's . And did I mention that she hates me ?
And do you have any idea how much Langlitz cost ?
You don't cut the cheeks out of Langlitz .

Gary...
I'm a seamtress and a woman I do what I want, espeshally if very sharp sissors are involved. Don't forget who you are talking to...one of Those women!! As for raising kids I've never known a husband and wife to ever agree on how to raise them! She couldn't hate you that much...you do have kids you had to get a little love at some point ;-)
Ed

Nope she hates me . that has been confirmed and documented .
Ask all of our marriage counselors . They will tell you .

Allright maybe she needs the lead helmet? What do you think...maybe she's someone you should look out for...I don't want to get you parnoid but all the signs point to....Serial Killer! Aggggggghhhhh

I do think she's poisoning me . Slowly to make it look like natural causes .
She know's that I'm deathly allergic to cat's so she made sure that we have 4 of them now . She is trying to kill me .
And it's just me , so that would rule out her being a Serial Killer .
Thank you for your concern though .

Yea...cats are dangerous. She may not be a serial killer but those cats are lethal weapons. Are you playing Cat and Mouse with her with you in the role of the Mouse?
Be careful...

It has to look like natural causes or an accident . And it's double indemnity if she can make it look like it happened at work . And it can't be while i'm , Flying , Skydiving , or scuba Diving .
So I think she is going for killing me with my cat allergies . And it's allot harder for a DA to sell the hole killing me with cat allergies to a Grand Jury .

Gary...
You are incredible! How amazing that you figured that out all by youself. There is no way out for you is there? You are trapped. She wants your Gyro...well you best be livin life to the fullest my friend! Best of luck to you!

Wrong again there SgurlEd .
She hate's all thing's that are me . Gyro included .
But not my Kitty who's name is Gyro she love's him , but hate's his name .