Hello Rotary Wing Folks!

Heron

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Golden Butterfly
Total Flight Time
7.5 h.
It goes like this:
You go to a fly-in or airport where gyros gather . . .
someone asks: Wanna have a fix?
You go!
Then comes the quick demos for 50/60 bucks . . .you get addicted and move on to lessons at 150 plus travel . . .
Then
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNgSeJzLJFc
It´s too late now . . . :D
Heron

SgurlEd

Aircraft
Mark Given Creation Called "The Predator"
Total Flight Time
Ask Vance's log book
addictions..

addictions..

Heron ~Thanks for the heads up on that, nothing like having a firsthand account of how my addiction will be taking over my life. What a way to go!
I'm excited for Septembers fly-in at El Mirage. Maybe I'll get an oppurtunity to fly then? We'll see eh!
Happy Easter & Have a Fantastic Rest of the Day!
Sgurl*Ed

SgurlEd

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Ask Vance's log book
Scary Gary vs Cloning

Scary Gary vs Cloning

Edna
Every body is against CLONING .They wrong . We need clone you .I like to have a partner like you.
Teddy

Teddy,
Aren't you a little flirt! To clone me would be very scary just ask Gary...
As far as finding a partner goes how hard are you looking? You have to take a break from your Gyro at some point and start looking. There are all sorts of beautiful women out there that would love to have such a handsome, talented man on her arm! Take it from me I know these things. Gotta just put yourself out there! I'll keep my eyes open for prospects for you Teddy };->
How there weather out there in El Mirage today? It's pretty warm here in Nipomo...I just might have to go to the Beach!
Take Care Mr. Teddy and keep in touch!
Edna

Scary Gary

Banned
Aircraft
used to own 1946 Stinson & 1946 Aircoupe
Total Flight Time
500 +
SgurlEd !
I haven't even said anything on this thread and and your picking on me .
What did I ever do to you ?
It's not fare .

SgurlEd

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Ask Vance's log book
Gary,
I'm so sorry I didn't mean to upset you. Actually I read another thread in which you were very concerned about women and their hidden agendas. You never know what lurks in the heart of a Serial Killer not to mention a women. We are very unpredictible and very often don't say quite what we really mean. I was just warning Teddy to be on his guard and that he could learn alot from your vast obivious exprieance with the ladies. No harm or upset to you was intended. He wants to Clone Me... not a good idea!! LOL
};-> I hope you have a marvelous day Gary...please don't worry. I won't come after you...yet!
SgurlEd

Last edited:

Scary Gary

Banned
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
500 +
Great !
Now SgurlEd is after me and I'll be forever looking over my shoulder for her .
It's a serial killer conspiracy I tell you .
First the government and their CIA and their black helicopter's always flying around in whisper mode following me and their black suburban's with their tinted windows always talking into theis shirt sleeve cuffs watching me threw their CIA issue sunglasses . They don't think I see them but I do , I do . And their mind reading satellite's always trying to read my mind . I can't tell you how tired I am of wearing my aluminum foil hat's and all the stares that I get from you people .
Not to mention all the time's I've been abducted by them alien spaceships and I'm not even going to get started on all the sick things that they do to me in there . Them sick gray BASTARDS .
So on top off all of that now SgurlEd is after me .
Thanks SgurlEd .
If thats your real name .

Last edited:

animal

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Hillman Hornet N8063D
Welcome Edna !

Shar is my gyro building partner(girlfriend), & I am going to have to get her back in the air...SOON ! I need to myself !

Weather looks better all the time. Won't be long !

HI Chris,hows your bird coming along? what engine do you have on it now?
good to see pics of you and Shar again. was nice meeting you at ROC that time. do you still have the same camper?

Edna, I love my Harley's but I will be honest,when the time comes if I have to sell the Beast to get the rest of my gyro parts and continue my lessons I may end up selling the Bike. just depends how the lawn season goes for me this year,just traded a sporty for a John deere comercail grade mower,getting a few calls,but nothing to write home about yet..lol
I will be posting more pics on my build thread soon.
get ya a gyro ride soon, and you will be hooked for life.

take care and keep us posted.

SgurlEd

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Ask Vance's log book
Hey Chris Thanks for the warm welcome!
I will Let Vance know you and Shar said “Hello” he and Diana are heading from training in Buckeye to Florida and then will be touring all the fly Ins after that so I won’t be seeing him for about a month or so, but I will pass on the message.

Happy early Birthday to you too! I share my birthday with my sister. I was born on her fourth birthday and she wanted my mother to send me back where I came from, she wanted a pony instead… figures! LOL…family what are ya gonna do with em?

When and where is Mentone and how long does it last? I’m not sure if Vance has mentioned it or not. I’m looking forward to getting a chance to fly in a Gyro. Maybe I’ll get lucky at the Fly-In at El Mirage in September!

The Weather here in California has been spectacular ~ well where I’m at anyway. Hardly any wind at all and warm, beautiful blue skies. I live in Paradise that’s for sure!

Keep in Touch! SgurlEd ;-D
Ps.....Nice pics!!!!

SgurlEd

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Ask Vance's log book
Nothing is ever Balck & white, it's Gray!!

Nothing is ever Balck & white, it's Gray!!

Now Gary…
I know them Gray Bastards their not so bad once you get used to them.
It’s the government you have to look out for~MIB not just a made for movies ploy they’re the real deal….but the plot is so much bigger than that, why do you think you have a sick need for flying? It’s that implanted chip! When they had you on-board their ship you were programed to have the sick longing to fly any and everything. You’ve been set-up so it’s all you want to do. Face it Gary your just going to have to realize it isn’t just us women that you have to look over your shoulder for…
As for my real name well I tried to keep it simple but there was just no other way to say it. My story is this I’m related to yes you guessed it Superman I’m SuperGurl although I have no problems with Krytonite like my brother Superman men are inherently the weaker sex… ;-) But then that is why you men are attarted to us …because we are the all powerful Goddesses and you cannot resist us no matter how hard you try!

Until next time Sgurlgoddess/aka SgurlEd

Scary Gary

Banned
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
500 +
So you have seen them . It's not just me .
I wonder if the them gray bastards are the one's who are making my gun's talk to me . Them gray bastards are sneaky they would do something like that .
And I got that persistent ringing in my ears and the headache's thats probably that chip thingy your taliking about .
That's so cool that you know what I'm talking about , It's almost like you were there ???

To bad your a GIRL and you can't be trusted .

SgurlEd

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Ask Vance's log book
;-o

;-o

Hey passin Thru...

I hear lead hats are better protection...you may want to give it a try!

It just might protect you from yourself... ;-)

Scary Gary

Banned
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
500 +
Check your seams man !
They are reading your mind man , reading your mind .

Scary Gary

Banned
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
500 +
that is ridiculous SgurlEd do you have any idea as to how heavy that hat would be .
That is just ridiculous . The hat's are foil alway's foil . The hat's are foil alway's foil .
Who said that ?
Lead hat's that's crazy talk just crazy talk . Lead hat's that's crazy talk just crazy talk .
Who said that ?
Stop repeating everything I say .

SgurlEd

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Ask Vance's log book
Foil VS Lead

Foil VS Lead

My Poor Dear Gary...
You must pace yourself...slow down. Maybe reduce your caffine intake. By the way most of us special people know after a while Foil stops working so you have to move up to lead. When the voices inside your head gey louder than normal...then you may want to get a brain scan. It may be time to have your little gray "Friends" change out that chip for ya! I'm so sorry that you cannot trust women because I feel a kinship with you, but I have to say your feelings in this regard are certainly well founded...stick to your own path and you won't go wrong.
Sgurlgoddess ~ Ed

SgurlEd

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Ask Vance's log book
By the way Gary....I was there!!! };->

SgurlEd

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Ask Vance's log book
Animal,
Sometimes we have to move on…this is something I know about. Ya gotta do whatcha gotta do. I think it’s insprational that you keep after your dream like you do. I sure hope you don’t have to sell the bike though that way you’ll have the best of both worlds. I’m also looking foreward to the new pics. Hopefully I’ll have some pics of me going up in a Gyro soon we’ll see… hopefully I’ll get a chance and get to go up in El Mirage.
I hope the grass grows tall and you get all the business so you Keep after that Dream! SgurlEd

Scary Gary

Banned
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
500 +
You really think I need a new chip ?
It's been in there a long time .
And I sure hope they don't take it out the same way they put it in .
That would be bad , very bad .

Last edited:

CLS447

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Air Command 503 & Air Command SxS /EJ2.5
Total Flight Time
Aprox 400 gyro
The annual PRA convention is held at it's own airport in Mentone , IN ..... Usually right around our birthdays. I think I have been there on my birthday already, although I have been many places on that same day!(different years of course)

We've had the pleasure of Vance's company at Bensen Days & last year at Mentone. I would like to make that trip again this year.

Tim, I am still in the process of switching over to my EJ25 engine. I am installing a reciever hitch to the 1982 GMC truck that I just got from Shar's dad.

I threw in some Bosch platinum plugs today.....should run much better...you should have seen the old plugs, it's a wonder it started !

I want to use the truck instead of that old motorhome to go retrieve the 2 place from the airport. But yes the 77 motorhome took us to Mentone last summer with no problems. She is ready to do the same trip...but can I afford the gasoline ?

Oh here are this years dates.....August 5th- 9th....I guess it is after OSHKOSH this year. Ask Vance , he'll tell you about it !

SgurlEd

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Ask Vance's log book
Gary,
We are all sensitive to probes...just relax there gonna do what they want to do anyway so try to find some sort of satisfaction in it. Once you get that new chip things will look brighter and hey even us chicks will look better to ya! You might try biting down on a piece of leather..instead of your tongue the outcome will be much better...let me know how it goes....or maybe I'll be there for it who knows....