Hello guys!

Heron

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Golden Butterfly
Total Flight Time
7.5 h.
Just passing by to say hello to all and tell that you are still in my heart and prayers!
Is Mitch around?
Any word on what happened with the Butterfly camp?
Cheers and keep it up

GyroDoug

Aircraft
Butterfly Super Sky Cycle
Total Flight Time
Any word on what happened with the Butterfly camp?
Cheers and keep it up
Heron,

I have been told that one of Larry's children (or stepchildren, I belive) who was not named as a beneficiary in his will, is suing his estate, which has put everything on hold, so Valerie hasn't even been allowed to go in and inventory what is still there. So absolutely nothing is happening, but knowing the way things work, I doubt there will be anything left by the time the dust settles, and we Butterfly owners will be left as orphans, with no support, except for one another.

Doug Barker

farmer jim

Aircraft
Butterfly Turbo Golden
Total Flight Time
100+ FW/ 6.5 gyro
Doug,

Might I suggest you zip it when you don't know the facts ?

fj

themonarch

Aircraft
'06 Monarch 582. 150 hrs. tt. Purchased from the builder. Please see my aircraft on Craigslist.org.
Total Flight Time
46 hrs tt. 36 hrs CFI. The additional 10 with accomplished privates. Snuck in an optional solo.
Butterfly Down

Butterfly Down

Dear Doug, it is understandable to me why you expressed your feelings. I understand your dismay and concern as you might, yourself being an owner of and a dealership for the Butterfly LLC. Larry's designs did not hit on all points, although he gave them all his best. He wanted to make all folks as satisfied as he could, although.. is that possible? What Larry Neal did produce is a very nice line of open/partially enclosed personal gyroplanes, ie: a wonderful flying machine at an affordable price. Mr. Neal was an innovator, basing his inputs upon proven design. I believe that he gave this his best. MJD.

Heron

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Golden Butterfly
Total Flight Time
7.5 h.
Farmer Jim, I am known by my charms . . .lol!
I always thought that we, dealers, should have more independence to work on Butterfly's progress.
I do have a license to produce and sell parts, kits or full machines in South America, but did no enact on it for two reasons: My relationship with Larry was on hold for religious reasons on his part and I could not get investments due to the lack of response on a couple of issues, so I decided to wait.
As far as the judicial shenanigans, the Company must go on, niece was Vice Prez and investors should have mor saying on any decisions!
There is a gyro inside of each of those machines that can come out, with just a little bit of thinking!
Money is the key!
This bickering in stupid, I see childish for you will not speak to each other in this manner if you are at arms reach! So . . .can't we all get along and work as a team?
Cheers and long live gyros!