Hello fellow aviators!.

Lawsfamily

Aircraft
Warner Sportster, View Master Gyrocopter.
Total Flight Time
My name is Christopher Laws and I am entering the world of Gyros! I am a fixed wing pilot adding gyro to my license. I’ve only had 2 intro flights and I am hooked! I’m here in Watsonville California and am trying to decide who to get instruction from.

Welcome to the Rotary Wing Forum Christopher!

The coast near Monterey is a particularly nice place to fly a gyroplane.

Watsonville is one of my favorite airports because of the culture there. There is a lot of enthusiasm for all aviation there.

I flew in the Watsonville air show and miss it.

Attachments

• 08.JPG
    08.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 3
Welcome Christopher! I started a year ago and hope to finish out my training and get my full PPL-gyro as soon as it warms up here in Missouri. This is a great place to learn and ask questions - lots of good folks here.

Jon

Cierva aero in Petaluma Ca. Mike Burton is going to be my evaluation pilot . Then I am being paired up with another instructor for some of the time.

Cierva aero in Petaluma Ca. Mike Burton is going to be my evaluation pilot . Then I am being paired up with another instructor for some of the time.
I took instructions from Michael, you'll like him, very calm and collected!!!!!!!

Greetings, and welcome to the forum!
And the world of gyroplanes, more fun than is normally allowed by law.
I too flew with Michael Burton.
In fact, as a coincidence, I was there when J was training and his cousin Arlen.
That was a party training session.