This Bulgarian autogyro with our propeller:

Attachments

• 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Ihtiman_19.07.2014_049.jpg
    Ihtiman_19.07.2014_049.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 4
Lightning - that reminds me - what has become of the Lightning that is in the USA - is it a flyer flying ?

I think yes.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 10
Two unregistered Lightnings on the ground.

Leon, you are supposed to be doing two or three kits for Texas, USA in your thread. What news on those?

""Leon, you are supposed to be doing two or three kits for Texas, USA in your thread. What news on those? ""

All went very quiet after the accident in France in summer 2015 - nine pages on this here

http://www.forum-autogire.com/t2433-Accident-dans-le-Gers.htm

Some uncertainty as to whether the gyro supplied was a kit or a complete machine - it would good to hear an update on this or insight into the French accident of the Leon Gyro.

Thanks

Steve, I don't comment as I don't have any details, I was shocked and deeply touched by this sad news for some monthes and still hard for me to beleave on it.
I know that it was very hard approaching, with return of gyro and fire after.
I have no other details, the only person who able to comment something is pilot Patrick who (God thank you !) survived this terrible accident, I wish Patrick quick recovery and go back to normal life and fly - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDT5yEckzRo

Anyway, this thread is not about this, it is about gyrocopters produced in Ukraine and propellers for them also produced in Ukraine

Last edited:
Leon you mentioned them yourself - "Vladimir looks like forget other gyrocopters produced in Ukraine also with Ukrainin propellers

www.leongyro.com"

Antony then also mentioned them.

Dialogue.

What standard are the propellers built too - are they tested and approved/certified for aviation.

I certify this airplane propellers as part of the X-32 and X-37 trike.
Currently, end certification work in Germany for use on an airplane Savage:

Attachments

• 107-1840.jpeg
    107-1840.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1
Good luck that approval work in Germany.

We have the "Kiev 263/1700" and "Kiev 283/1800" here in the UK on type likes the C42 and Aeroprakt ( Ukrainian ) A22.

What is your propeller product called?

Thank you. In Germany and the UK, I refer propellers under the brand name "Meglin". Authors proopellera - Kharkov engineers A.Vasilev and P.Dimitrov. Propellers production is 1995. Original design called BH-3 "Donchak." Currently, production is concentrated in Kiev and Kharkov.

Attachments

• 4_077.JPG
    4_077.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 6
  • ??????????? 010-.jpg
    ??????????? 010-.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Rossip.jpg
    Rossip.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 6
Recently, our propeller saber Meglin received a certificate in Germany for use on aircraft Savage.

Attachments

• IMG_2377--.jpg
    IMG_2377--.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 4
Another topic:

Attachments

• IMAG0815-.jpg
    IMAG0815-.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Копия IMAG0773-.jpg
    Копия IMAG0773-.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 13
Dear colleagues! The number of orders for wooden propellers has increased dramatically. We don't have time. I must once again warn potential customers that the propeller will have to wait several months. We can't compromise the quality of the product.

Hi Folks.

Just received my new propeller from these guys and it is a beauty. Very pleased with their sabre propeller, even comes with the protection covers. Sorry no photos but I'll hopefully have some tomorrow for you. It sits behind a BMW1200RS engine and they have reinforced the blades to take the power.

phil

http://propeller.simplesite.com/

@jm-urbani some photos of my new propeller. I had to buy a new one as some debris from the runway went through my old prop.

IMG_1281.JPGIMG_1282.JPGIMG_1283.JPGIMG_1284.JPGIMG_1285.JPGIMG_1286.JPG