Hello everybody from Ukraine!

JETLAG03

Total Flight Time
300+ flexwing (pendulaire) newly trained on gyrocopter ((autogire)11h)
@jm-urbani some photos of my new propeller. I had to buy a new one as some debris from the runway went through my old prop.

IMG_1281.JPGIMG_1282.JPGIMG_1283.JPGIMG_1284.JPGIMG_1285.JPGIMG_1286.JPG

jm-urbani

Aircraft
home built mono seat
Total Flight Time
300ish
thanks a lot, I love your Deluc Gyro ! here a fantastic, clean, simple gyro .
I once phoned Deluc 8 years back in times ... this guy was absolutly awsome !
this the only man in France who has enough bollocks to sell it's gyroplane plans
now that he passed away his gyro are still there, there are a lot everywhere in France, some are even still built

the prop is really elegant, how does it compares with your previous one ?

JETLAG03

Total Flight Time
300+ flexwing (pendulaire) newly trained on gyrocopter ((autogire)11h)
@jm-urbani very nice well made and the price is good. Vladimir asks a lot of questions to ensure you get the right propeller for the right machine. This style is 50 euros extra but I like the style. The stainless steel protection is a big benefit.

Not sure but I think @meglin (Vladimir) sells them in the US under another banner ... not sure

kolibri282

Hi, Владимир

my main interest is in rotary wing aircraft stability. I have been working on a program for several years now, do you think someone in the Ukraine might be interested in this topic? The link below will bring you to a page where the main characteristics of the program are explained.

https://www.rotaryforum.com/threads...rotary-wing-aircraft-rotarywingsim-2-0.41883/

The download link for the program does not work anymore. If someone would like to have it I kindly request that he/she send me an e-mail address in a private message, I will then provide a link to the program.

Cheers,

Juergen

Last edited: