Helicycle wide angle windshield

Bryan- I misspelled Mini-500. Typing on a cell phone in bed without glasses again!

LOL :D, I don't have a cell phone but do have a tablet, typing on those is a pain and frequently annoying, cell phones have to be much worse.

A Helicycle with a mini-500 style fuselage .... that would be the ultimate

I have a COMPLETE, BRAND NEW, UNMOLESTED ONE FOR SALE!! (Mini-500 Fuselage) The 4 Windscreens are used but not crazed and a little polishing would make them look new.

I have a COMPLETE, BRAND NEW, UNMOLESTED ONE FOR SALE!! (Mini-500 Fuselage) The 4 Windscreens are used but not crazed and a little polishing would make them look new.

You could probably even put it on a gyro if you get a little creative.

Gday guys, How are you all. Im jim long time ready but first time poster.
I have just purchased a helicycle and am very interested in these windshields, so was wondering if there has been any updates, or if anyone has any contact details for the person who is making them.

Thanks in advance jim

Was just watching the Big Sandy 2013 fly-in Helicycle video. Looked like one of them had a windshield with a bump on top (7:55). Is it another aftermarket screen? Or maybe an optical illusion? I've been wondering how well a tall pilot would fit in a Helicycle.

The best fix, appearance and visibility-wise would be a flip-up lid, sort of like the CH-7 has. The canopy doesn't have to add any structural strength to the aircraft. The tube frame supports the pilot and cockpit.

1121125M.jpg

I like the canopy myself, and it would look good on the helicycle. The view would be much better. First thing would be to hire a couple mechanics to help out.

Attachments

• 7213.jpg
    7213.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 17
Gday stan
just to put a bump in this thread have you heard any news from collin regarding him making these windshields, I am also real interested in these windows.

thanks jim

Jim- I just talked to Colin last week indicating I am interested in buying one for mine. I would like to install it by early spring. Shouldn't be that big of a project.

He is having about a dozen made, but hasn't been told yet what the company will charge him for each one. Its a professional company that does this all the time.

If the price is reasonable, I will buy one.

Stan

That's great news stan
I would also like to put my name down for one, could you please let him know on my behalf if Collin doesn't read here.

thanks jim

Jim- I sure will. The more that raise their hands, maybe the price will be lower.

I have no idea what the price will be.

Stan