Helicycle nearing 1000 hours

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
The Helicycle pilots have their highest time machine that is only 19 hours away from reaching 1000 in his Helicycle! A remarkable achievment and it is our own David Lyons.......aka as laflyboy here on the forum piloting N377T as he nears this major milestone. Dave, you are my hero and an inspiration. Stan

Oh wow! That's great. Has his maintenance required (or not required rather) been similar to yours?

There are several others with many hundreds of hours on their Helicycles. Mark Whistler was around 700 hours some time ago. I have talked to Mark, Joe Loxtercamp, Frank Darby, Pat Whitehead, Hap Miller, and of course our own Doug Schwochert here who really got the turbine married to the Helicycle. These guys were my mentors. I listened to these guys and glad I did! Stan

Everything I hear... Leads me to believe You guys have you a $50,000 13gal/hr Jet Ranger on your hands.

Don- I am still looking for perfume for my wife that smells like burning kerosene. Stan

Stan,

You better NOT! They'll be little ones running 'round all over the place! LOL Merry Christmas!

Bryan- I am going just go make my own perfume. Gabor, can you make me up a logo for perfume bottle labels. I am going to call my perfume......"Hover over Me". :yo:

I'm tellin' ya'....They'll be rugrats everywhere!

Bryan- Come to think of it, Barbara became pregnant in Jamaica after we flew dwn. It must have been the JetA exhaust. I had a shirt made for my daughter who will be 28 next month. It says "Made in Jamaica" on it. Stan

Bryan- Come to think of it, Barbara became pregnant in Jamaica after we flew dwn. It must have been the JetA exhaust. I had a shirt made for my daughter who will be 28 next month. It says "Made in Jamaica" on it. Stan

Meg was adopted from Las Vegas @ 3 days old! Her shirt needs to say "JACKPOT"

Thanks for the kind words Stan.

If people are interest, I was thinking I might post a series of pictures of my Helicycle once I reach the 1000 hour mark.

Everything I hear... Leads me to believe You guys have you a $50,000 13gal/hr Jet Ranger on your hands.

Bryan - you took the words right out of my mouth. I always think the same about the helicycle. .... without the 206's $10,0000 TT Straps

LaFlyboy - yes pictures please. Congrats on your 1000 hours. Many cert. piston models never make it that far.

I will work on some pics when I get back in town on Sunday.

Here is a video that was taken of N3722T yesterday when I was leaving from KBPT. I am at 994hrs and counting. Hope to take some detailed pictures this weekend and post them.

http://youtu.be/dWXwFhZJk6Q

David- 994 hours is amazing and simply a testament in itself. Way to go and good maintenance I am sure attributed to your success. Stan