Helicycle flight to a clients home

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
My granddaughter has a dance recital today and I needed to measure something at clients home being built. I decided to fly cross country and land right onsite as I had obtained permission to do so. I love this stuff! Soon had the turbines fire lit and off I went. My GPS steers me right to the pre entered coordinates.....did a hi-recon....low recon.....then soon was shutting down the turbine. The owners were ecstatic.....I was their very first visitor....and by helicopter. No vehicles other than the contractors had been there.

Its a nice sprawling 7000 foot home......and they had always wanted me to do some work for them.

I was soon lighting the turbine again and back in time to post this and go to my 3 year old granddaughters recital. Loving it!

Stan

Attachments

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Gyrs, RAF 2000/Mgni/Bnsn/Hrnet/Mrlin/Crckt/MT-03/Lyzlle AV18-A/Prdtor. Pax ArrowCopter
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
Using your toy, sorry, your business tool, for work has to be hugely satisfying Stan. Way to go.:first:

Stan V

Aircraft
Piper Arrow/RAF2000
Total Flight Time
That looks like a really nice spread Stan, and another excuse to touch off your turbine (Like you need one). Great pics too, thanks.

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
I mentioned going to a recital. That was the best part of this story. Love those grandkids!

That little sweetheart is my 3 year old granddaughter Ava with my daughter Jennifer and her husband Justin. The little boy is Colton and is my oldest grandchild at 6.

We are blessed with 4 grandchildren.

Attachments

Chopr1

Aircraft
Hughes 269a-Hiller H12D-Scorpion 2- R22- Exec 90- RW Elete- Verticl Lift Windstar-
Stan, as usual, very nice!!

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Thanks guys. The Helicycle is ready for another mission.....that to be determined on a whim!

In 2 weeks my local airport is holding a fly-in and we typically get a few helicopters to come. My daughter Jennifer works as a RN at Carle Hospital and their medevac helicopter will be there.

The grandkids all want to come see Choppapapa fly.

Stan