Helicycle drawing

Duvan

Total Flight Time
Hi

Where can I find a 3 view drawing of a Helicycle ?
I did not find one on Helicycle website !

BR

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Br- I have some.....but the company would have to give me permission to send them. I doubt that they will.

If you buy a Helicycle kit...they will "give" you a set.....ha

Stan

Duvan

Total Flight Time
Stan
I do not understand the restriction to have a 3-view drawing in public. What is the secret about it. At the time I have ordered and recived the kit I dont have need for the 3-veiw drawing. I need it now.

Karlbamforth
Thank you, but the quality is not so good.

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Karl- I find it common to not supply drawings with dimensions. I would gladly send you my drawings, but I would be breaking a promise not to post such via the internet. Call Blake at the factory and ask him to send you what he can. Stan

Duvan

Total Flight Time
In a perfect world the most natural thing to do in such case is to contact the supplier of the kit and ask them to send a layout drawing or download it from the supplier’s website.
But in this case I know that Eagle R&D is extremely busy and it will take many weeks before I have an answer.
So, to make it convenient for me and Eagle R&D I asked the member of this forum for a layout drawing.

Last edited:

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Duvan- I would love to send you drawings. You know I love to do stuff like that, but I would not be keeping my word, without their permission. I know of one trying to be cloned off of pictures. It started innocently with a request to me to give some dimensions. I obliged, as I just assumed they were sizing their garage space for one. But then the dimension requests got very specific, drawings and full dimensions were asked for. I just kindly told them to contact the factory. Stan

Duvan

Total Flight Time
Stan
I have been in your situation too, not a good feeling. Some people always ask for more and more.

BR