Helicycle 90% complete ( australia )

Hi Fellas, sadly I am selling my 90% complete , group 5 Helicycle. Moving OS & just not practical ( for me ) to take it with me. It has all the factory upgrades + a huge amount of the " best of the best " upgades & accessories. A host of Tim Drnecs awesome parts including his windscreen. Juan Rivers full instrument set & warning alert. 50mm titanium skid tubes, all exposed alloy parts Cerakoted including main & tail rotors. $97K AUD in parts alone. Full written & photo build history. Located in Australia & as a guide I would guess it would cost approx 5K USD to freight it back to the USA. Workmanship is to the highest standard. Asking $80K AUD

Attachments

• helo1.jpg
    helo1.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 31
  • helo3.jpg
    helo3.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 30
  • helo5.jpg
    helo5.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 31
  • helo6.jpg
    helo6.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 30

Countach

Aircraft
CGS Hawk Arrow/Air Command/Gyrobee
Total Flight Time
50 Gyro,200 Fixed Wing
What has happened to Eagle R&D? Never hear anything about new builds anymore. Nice machine!

it's all there. The only parts to 100% completion that I do not have are the elastomeric bearings for the rotor head. These were withheld by the factory as a safe guard..to stop you just having a go. Available from the Helicycle guy now for approx $700 USD. Full polish & paint on the turbine & stainless bolts where appropriate.

Attachments

• turbine.jpg
    turbine.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 17