Helicopter test flight manual needed

Quote: How many production type certified, maintenance after modification or experimental test flights have you conducted over the years? /Quote
No need for that. I'm so tall because I'm standing on the shoulders of giants, just providing useful reports by those in the know...;-)

Quote: How many production type certified, maintenance after modification or experimental test flights have you conducted over the years? /Quote
No need for that. I'm so tall because I'm standing on the shoulders of giants, just providing useful reports by those in the know...;-)
I've met and had lunch with the Giants. Igor, Sergay, Stanley, Frank, Chuck, Dennis, B.J. & others.
No test flight work, No manufacturing work, No field work sad state to stand on others and not on your own two feet.
No real experience = bull shit.
I have more respect for the legal departments of Honeywell & Robinson after they learned about a test article cruising at 148mph. Turbine R-22?

SN # 98 - multiple test flights - first with original power plant & drive train- second series with a Gas turbine & drive train of my design.
You?

Attachments

• imagesQP45VJLG.jpg
    imagesQP45VJLG.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 8
Isn't that BJ's Windstream with his own designed 6 cylinder boxer engine in it?
Yep it had a giant truck radiator hyd motor run fan, we removed 600+ pounds of BJ and replaced the fuel system control system and had an RR 250 c 20 ready for install. went from a cramped 4 place to a roomy 4+ cabin -

Fuel 70 gal under the floor
flight controls to tube as the FAA didn't like the Rotorway cables
Seats suspended from the roof
Where the radiator was is a EMS stretcher door
We wrer ready to install the engine when they ran out of money
They tried to lure investors with wine and song and not a flying example
We told them to get it flying first
Couldn't tell the 'bosses' anything

Attachments

• WINDSTAR-helicopter-777x437.jpg
    WINDSTAR-helicopter-777x437.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 4