Heliboy Flys the Skys

Heliboy

Well : A 35 year dream came true today ! I finally have my own helicopter and best of all : ITS a HELICYCLE !! I purchased from a great American Veteran down in Louisiana.

I flew today for the first time and let me tell you : This little puppy is sweet and powerful !! Cant say there were not some nerves leading up to it but picked it up and that little rocket purred like a kitten.

Admittedly Im having a mental block on my starting procedure for the turbine which is admittedly simple but I think its a lack of repetition.

The elections may not be any fun today : but my first Helicycle ride for sure was!!

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Way to make your dreams come true!!!
Look forward to hearing and seeing your flying adventures.

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Congratulations! It was the best flying experience I ever had. I am fortunate to have experienced it

Heliboy

Stan: Thank you for your recent responses for my many-many questions. Its crazy how when you get hot and heavy down to the wire on making a final decision to purchase how many questions pop up. Its absolutely imperative to have a great group with experience to throw out ideas and questions when needed.