Happy New Year

madwinger

OldFartium Member
Aircraft
No longer own a gyro.
Total Flight Time
64 SEL in training, 0 Gyro
Hi all just checking in and wishing you all a great 2017.

Hope to see some of you at ROTR this year.

God bless you all with health, happiness and many hours of very, very safe flying.

Mark

Thanks Mark - right back at ya'! And to all the aeronauts, Happy New Year;)

Mark,

Glad to hear you are planning to be at ROTR this year. :) FYI - it will be held at the Nephi airport this year rather than in Brigham City. Also it will be held June 6th - 10th. I believe it got posted as the week before that in the SunState Calendar this year, so we need to make sure everyone knows the correct dates.

HAPPY NEW YEAR and may you MAKE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE this year.

Chuck Roberg sent me this thought you might enjoy it...

1. My goal for 2016 was to lose 10 pounds. Only 15 to go.

2. I ate salad for dinner. Mostly croutons and tomatoes. Really, just
one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce and cheese.
FINE, it was a pizza. I ate a pizza.

3. How to prepare Tofu:
1. Throw it in the trash.
2. Grill some Meat.

4. I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.

5. I don't mean to brag but I finished my 14-day supply of diet food in 3 hours and 20 minutes.

6. A recent study has found women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it.

7. Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk nine feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

8. Senility has been a smooth transition for me.

9. Remember back when we were kids and every time it was below zero they closed school? Me neither.

10. I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented. I'm sorry, I forgot where I was going with this.

11. I love being over 70. I learn something new every day and forget 5 others.

12. A thief broke into my house last night. He started searching for money so I woke up and searched with him.

13. My dentist told me I need a Crown. I said, “You bet, pour mine over the rocks.”

14. I think I'll put an "Out of Order” sticker on my forehead and call it a day.

15. Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed.

Haaaaaaa - good stuff John!