Happy New Year (Rob to)

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Gyrs, RAF 2000/Mgni/Bnsn/Hrnet/Mrlin/Crckt/MT-03/Lyzlle AV18-A/Prdtor. Pax ArrowCopter
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
Better New Year to all.

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Gyrs, RAF 2000/Mgni/Bnsn/Hrnet/Mrlin/Crckt/MT-03/Lyzlle AV18-A/Prdtor. Pax ArrowCopter
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
Good luck with you efforts this year Bobby. I am waiting, impatiently, for the vaccine so I can travel again.

ventana7

Gold Member
Aircraft
Xenon Gyroplane, Cessna 182
Total Flight Time
1,000+
Happy New Year to all. Tried posting the photo to a PM but couldn't, so here it is.

Rob - Remember this?

View attachment 1150495
Oh thanks. Very cool. That’s my brother in the cockpit so it must be Dominica in early 2012 just after we finished our circumnavigation. Thanks for sharing, I’ve never seen this photo.

Sv.grainne

You are welcome. I took 4 photos after we stopped and said hi. Never did post or share. Thought it might be a happy new year post.

hillberg

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Marry Christmas? watch to the end

ventana7

Gold Member
Aircraft
Xenon Gyroplane, Cessna 182
Total Flight Time
1,000+
Yes, good access to both Oceans. Hailing Port labeling really can be baffling!
Our second year in the Bahamas in 1996 we did a state count of boats- Colorado was the 3rd most common after Fla and NY. I think all the people that have second homes here think it's cooler to hail from Aspen than Peoria. We did it partially to avoid Florida tax on buying a new boat. It was sort of funny when I went into the Colo parks and Rec office at Chatfield reservoir and wanted a sticker for a 40' 20,000 lb sailboat.

As an aside did you know Colorado has more scuba divers per capita than any other state- and Texas has the largest ski club in the country.

Sv.grainne

My opinion but no decent diving in the Gulf. Had noticed dive clubs in the Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins area when we used to visit family in the area while we were living in Okinawa.

Then really noticed skiers from Texas and Oklahoma, especially when Skiing Purgatory.

WaspAir

Supreme Allied Gyro CFI
Aircraft
Bell 47G-3B-1 / A&S 18A / Phoebus C, etc.
Total Flight Time
stopped caring at 1000
I'm a member of the UK section of the Austrian Alpine Club. The mere fact that such a group exists is a sign of how far people will travel for fun.