Happy Holidays Lil Wingers

mcbirdman

Gold Member
Aircraft
lw3 sp long, lw3 2place long yami
Total Flight Time
So we had a terrible storm and electric out 5 days.

I decided to go out and at least find the beauty in it. The Tree branches fell on the hangar and all around, but nothing damaged.

The VW's are important daily drivers to me because they are what I used to teach myself about VW conversions.

Just wanted to express my seasonal greetings and best wishes for a better new year. jtm

Attachments

• IMG_4013bSig_tonemappedsig.jpg
    IMG_4013bSig_tonemappedsig.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_396bbbSig_tonemapped.jpg
    IMG_396bbbSig_tonemapped.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3960_tonemappedsig.jpg
    IMG_3960_tonemappedsig.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3990bPan_tonemapped.jpg
    IMG_3990bPan_tonemapped.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4040_tonemappedsig.jpg
    IMG_4040_tonemappedsig.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3970b_tonemapped.jpg
    IMG_3970b_tonemapped.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3982_tonemappedsig.jpg
    IMG_3982_tonemappedsig.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4036_tonemappedsig.jpg
    IMG_4036_tonemappedsig.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 1
Sometimes we find beauty out of disaster.

Glad you did not have things any worse.

Have a great new year!

Nice shots James.

It looks like the weather vane picture got printed backwards.

Rick

Thanks Rick. It didnt but I thought it looked weird but it depends what side you are on because letters can be viewed either side, half the time n/s backwards.

Now I guess I could flip pix or just say everything is messed up here. It is... but it is getting better. Thanks for pointing it out though, I love learning stuff and improving myself. :)

Good job on those shots, different and likeable.

We had an ice storm here a few years back with the same 5 days no electric, the worst part was the two years to clean up all the debris.

It's look like you live in a freezer without an defrost cycle.
No thank-you, it's too cold today here at 58 I'm freezing... unless I go out into the bright blue sky and sit in the sun then it's too hot.

Nite Shots at Studio

Nite Shots at Studio

Thanks you Mh1, I am thankful too. The angle I used didn't show all the tree branches on the hangar but the biggest was 6 " thick. Surprised no dents in roof. I went out to try a new photography technique and it was 20 degrees.

Alluminum tripod gets COLD and sucks the heat right out of your hand. I will be redoing these as I need to change the exposure times and maybe combine 4 or 5 photographs instead of 3. Here is what I got though...

I was pretty excited that I have some new photographs to use not only as a background for photos but possibly wall prints. Not bad for first try. Why did I have to wait til winter to try this????? IDK. jtm

Attachments

• FinalChiroSigweb.jpg
    FinalChiroSigweb.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4172_3_4_eb.jpg
    IMG_4172_3_4_eb.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4286_7_8web.jpg
    IMG_4286_7_8web.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1