Vance

Gyroplane CFI
Staff member
Aircraft
Givens Predator
Total Flight Time
2600+ in rotorcraft
AKA SgurlEd.

Happy Birthday Ed, you are the love of my life.

Love, Vance

Happy Birthday Edna
Thanks for making our man the happiest around!

Best wishes
Paddy

Happy Birthday Ed.

From your friends in the Rocky Mountains.

Happy birthday Edna, hope Vance takes you out some place special.

Happy Birthday Ed. Thanks for being such a great support for Vance in his grand ventures & adventures! He is a huge inspiration to so many in gyrodom .... & ;) behind all great guys ...are awesome gals ....keeping them centered! :)

Have a great day ... your sweet romantic is certain to make it extra special ...& a fabulous year to come! :party:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDNA

Bless you both and may you have many many more.
Have a great day and have lots of fun.

With my very Best Wishes.
Rehan

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Ed :first:

To My Forum Family

To My Forum Family

My Dear Friends...
Vance, Paddy Mark and the Rocky Mountain Friends, Stan Foster Kai, Stan V. Chris, John, Rehan, Paul ,Greg and Wayne. Sorry it took so long to responding I was having computer Challenges.

All is right with the world finally! I just want to get in a quick note to you all before the days over and you might think I have forgotten you all!

I just wanted to take a moment and say 'Thank You' to everyone for all of the birthday wishes. It means a lot to me that you all took the time from your busy lives to wish me a happy birthday, and I feel very blessed to have each and every one of you as my friends.

The biggest gift I received on my birthday are the sweet words in the Posts that you gave to me. Wishes from friends like you are what will make my birthday a beautiful memory. Thank you.:party:

Feeling Very Blessed…
Cheers! Ed

Attachments

• sunrise 009.jpg
    sunrise 009.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 0
Happy Birthday ED.

I hope it was the BEST EVER!