Happy Birth day U.S.M.C

BUD ONEAL

Gold Member
Aircraft
Dominator
Total Flight Time
600+
I would like to wish the corp's a very happy birth day . And to all of you "Grunts" a big THANK YOU for your service!

dick

Thanx Bud, Thats very kind & thoughfull of you. This is the time of year when I often think of my fellow comrades.. The ones who made it back with me and the few that didn't "God Bless" Freedom comes with a price. There are those of us that know that all too well........Dick..USMC

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Happy birthday, thank you for serving our country!

swfarrier

Served in country with I Co. 3rd. Batt. 1st Marine Division the other side of Marble Mountain as a corpsman. Best duty, finest group of guys I ever served with. Can't say enough of their fortitude, grit and guts. Simpre Fi.

Sir Real

Thanks, gents. I served, but in peacetime. Hats off & oorah to the guys who have served & sacrificed for our country, buth in the Corps and in the other, lesser branches.

lanichol

Aircraft
RAF 2000 AAI Modified, Var Pitch IVO, hydraulic pre-rotator, mechanical FI
Total Flight Time
18 hrs gryo & training
Father-in-law, Harry A. Pearce, a WWII marine 4th Marine Division, E Co, 2nd Btln, 23rd Regiment, past last December. It was a full Marine funeral at the American Legion, including a Navy minister, Marine pallbearers, gun salute, and bag pipes at the burial. I missed the local Marine Birthday dinner this year. I am not a marine, but I do understand the significance of being a marine. Thanks to all that have served.

Last edited: