Hangar Talk Radio

Mike484

AR-1 🇺🇸
Aircraft
RAF 2000 w/Horizontal stabilizer, KB3 w/tall tail
Total Flight Time
40+
Tomorrow morning from 8 - 10, Danny Whitten, Mark Spies, and myself will be on Hangar Talk Radio discussing gyros.

Locally in Houston it will be broadcast on 1560 AM, it will also be broadcasted on iHeart Radio and Yahoo Sports Radio.

After the broadcast, it will be offered as a Podcast, I will put a link to the Podcast once it becomes available.

Attachments

• Hangar Flying Radio.jpg
    Hangar Flying Radio.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Way to promote Mike!!!!

Sweet.... thank you!

I listened to the show. Danny, Mark, and Mike did a great job.

I had to drive 20 miles to get radio reception...I guess it was the weather conditions. Usually I can pick up the station at home.

Thanks Chuck.
As soon as I can set up a link for this, I'll get it posted.

We've discussed it, the first one just did not give us enough time to cover everything we would have liked to, hopefully they will arrange for our return.

Most excellent Mike Good job and way to promote Gyroplane!!!
Man I love what you club is doing keep on keep'n on your doing it right Bro!!!

PS:
Mike I like your creativity, marketing, hanger ideas, etc.
Lets work together, I'll send you our new programs as we create them you send you what your doing so I can copy/ steal your experience in gyroplane and most excellent programs!

If you're 'All In' with this... PM me your phone # and email address and I'll email and call you back after tax season. 16th!

Also I asked Gabor to write up how he's built such an active large group and keep them so active with all of his members joining PRA too.

After he writes this article for PRA I was going to add the things that PRA 31 is doing to it I would also like to add the thing your chapter is doing and then Chris our chapter coordinator will get is and learn it and send it and talk to all chapter about it. Then publish it in PRA eZine.

We could use you help here too?

In fact any chapter or member with ideas please send then to me or any PRA BOD members so we can include then in the next agenda!!!

Last edited:
Probably need iTunes or the Podcast app to get it to work. I also have this as MPEG files. As soon as I figure out how to get them posted somewhere, I'll post the link.

Tank you Mike it was fun talking to you I learned a great deal. You are a wealth of experience.

Please fill Chris in with a heads up of our project next time you see her?

I'll post the Mp3's for download on AviomaniaUSA.com site for the rest of our friends to hear.

Great job by the way!!!

John (All In) was kind enough to host a link to the radio show. It was done in 8 segments.

http://aviomaniausa.com/MikeRadio.aspx

Just a heads up, our gang of miscreants do not show up until the 3rd segment IIRC. The 1st two are just the shows hosts talking.
The 3rd segment is when it got good for me and, if time is scares you may then wish to start with it and skip the first two segments.:noidea: