Hangar Home Revisited

Demonstrative of your aviation passion!

Demonstrative of your aviation passion!

Hello Joe,

I feel your hangar home is such a wonderful commitment to your aviation passion.

I am envious.

My recent experience with Juliette exacerbates this envy.

I find she has become part of the joy of aviation for me.

In my opinion many of the details of your home are simply magnificent.

I love the porch/door.

The interior finish is marvelous.

I am amazed at how green and trimmed your lawn is.

How many aircraft are in your flying community?

Do you have noise abatement procedures?

Is this your full time home?

How many square feet is the living area?

Thank you, Vance

Thanks for enjoying it with me.

I am amazed at how green and trimmed your lawn is.
I had the advantage of knowing in advance when I would take the video.

How many aircraft are in your flying community?
We have 11 aircraft the call the field home. And a quite eclectic group it is. Two Cessna 172s, Two powered parachutes, two gyroplanes (EdyPaul's and mine), one Kolb, one Sky Ranger, a soon to be completed RV 12, and a Sea Ray.

Do you have noise abatement procedures?
No, but we do make it a practice of up and out. We don't do hour after hour of pattern work, we head out to the river bed for that kind of flying.

Is this your full time home?

Yes

How many square feet is the living area?
2800 sq.

[/QUOTE]

Joe- Very nice! Just having quick access to your gyro means a lot, but living with it, that's another level! My helicopter sitting in my stairshop is very handy. For my wifes sake, I will keep it out of the home! Ha. Beautiful place you have. Stan

Joe- Very nice! Just having quick access to your gyro means a lot, but living with it, that's another level! My helicopter sitting in my stairshop is very handy. For my wifes sake, I will keep it out of the home! Ha. Beautiful place you have. Stan

But what if you want to pet it in the middle of the night??

Joe- I am probably at my limits "touching" my helicopter. My long range plans are to build a new home in the hole next to my stairshop, then I could go fondle my helicopter in the middle of the night. However, this economy has the home on the back burner. For now I will just have to settle working around my helicopter. Stan

Man, that i nice but a 2nd floor would really make it nice!

Joe- I am probably at my limits "touching" my helicopter. My long range plans are to build a new home in the hole next to my stairshop, then I could go fondle my helicopter in the middle of the night. However, this economy has the home on the back burner. For now I will just have to settle working around my helicopter. Stan

Stan I'd love to have my ship just down the road like you. A short bike ride and bam, there.

Very nice, Joe!
Do you guys take in boarders?
:whoo:

One could come to the conclusion, that aviation takes priority in your life :D.

Very cool indeed, I like the lounge suite as well.

Kai.

You know any of you want to come for a weekend get away you just say the word, we got spare rooms and a runway. And yes Kai, Laura and I did make a commitment to each other and aviation. =)