All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
FAA Safety Team | Safer Skies Through Education
"Gyroplane Mastery - A DPE Perspective"

Topic: Proficiency in Gyroplane Operations - Expert Advice From a Professional Insider!
On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 19:30 Eastern Daylight Time (16:30 PDT, 17:30 MDT, 18:30 CDT, 13:30 HST, 15:30 AKDT, 16:30 Arizona, 23:30 GMT)

Select Number: SO15108339
Description:
Adding a Gyroplane rating is an exciting challenge for any pilot, and many new designs are appearing in the marketplace! Operating a Gyroplane, or any other aircraft, safely and consistently requires mastery of the fundamentals. Come and learn an insider's tips on mastering the fundamentals of Gyroplanes, and join us in this FREE webinar!

Our featured speaker, Dayton Dabbs, is a Commercial Gyroplane, single and multiengine airplane pilot, as well as an instrument pilot. Dayton is a CFI for gyroplanes.

To view further details and registration information for this webinar, click here.

The sponsor for this seminar is: Orlando FSDO FAA Safety Team

The following credit(s) are available for the WINGS/AMT Programs:

Advanced Knowledge 2 - 1 Credit

Click here to view the WINGS help page

Brian Jackson

Platinum Member
Aircraft
GyroBee Variant - Under Construction
Their site says "Our system is currently undergoing maintenance. Please check back soon." I will because this sounds like a seminar I'd like to see. Thanks for the link. Will try back later.

Tyger

Aircraft
Magni M16
Total Flight Time
Thanks, John!

Brian, is it the FAAST site that's giving you trouble (faasafety.gov)?
I was just able to register for this webinar there (I already have a FAAST account).

Brian Jackson

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Hi Tyler.

Works now. Attached is the message that was displayed earlier. All good again. Thank you.

Attachments

• faast.JPG
    faast.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 4

Brian Jackson

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Think it was from the first link in the OP. Probably wasn't inactive for too long. Went away to work on gyro and saw your post when I came back to PC. Still had the page open in another tab so I took the screen shot. Most server outages don't last long so figured it was no biggie. Definitely watching the webinar. Being free is pretty cool too.