Gyroplane 3-axis Flight Simulator will be at PRA's Fly-in

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
In an effort to fun PRA new Gryo flight simulator kit we will have a 3-axis one at Mentone PRA international Fly-in 7/21 - 8/1/2020.

Kids 14 years of age and younger ride for free. Bring the kids!!!!
Else $5,00 for 15 minuets.

The PARTY is on!!!
Flying competitions:
Friday Egg drop hit the president = Trophy and $25 Cash prize!
Figure 8 salmon race = Trophy and $25 Cash prize!
Spot landing contest =T rophy and $25 Cash prize!
---
Flight instruction
---
Trophies for Modern & Classic categories for best single & 2-place and best in the show.
---
We have campsites with electric and water or tent /car camping plus Hotels and Bed, and breakfasts near our airport.
Food on site all day, breakfast lunch, & dinner.
---
Manufacturers Flying Show Case
---
Watching and or flying with a gaggle of gyros.
----
Comeradermey with fellow rotorcraft pilots.
----

GyrOZprey

Aussie in Kansas.
Aircraft
Butterfly Aurora N5560Z / Titanium Explorer N456TE & N488TE/ - trained in MTOsport 446QT/488FB
Total Flight Time
Good to hear/see you back on the "airwaves" John ... I'm always concerned when you go "dark" .... I know you are a one-man-band working on a dozen PRA (&other) projects for the benefit of ALL the gyro community! ...either swamped ... or fighting the health challenges! Sorry we missed you on the last video-conference with Phil Harwood ...monthly follow-up to the Arizona symposium last October! Our group of CFI's & passionate Gyro-parties get a lot out of our monthly vid-meets! We hope the PRA insurance plan will be able to kick-off later this year ...getting more desperate by the month ...with insurance year coming around to renewals! Still getting a laugh out of your mis-spellings - for those of us who get vertigo cranking those super-tight 8's ...we COULD try to fly a salmon-shape XC & be judged on the nice Ifly-Track form! keep well ...ask us for help - where we can ...see you at the convention!

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
I'm overwhelmed with the convention being on., create the insurance program, the new flight simulator project, all while running 60 students 12 projects and creating an entirely new web-site automating everything all at the same time.
I will be mostly dark until after the convention.
But I must love pressure never been so excited to get up and see how much I can finish today...and only sleeping 2 or 3 hours a day But amazed at all the projects being done at the same time. Things are all coming together to really make a difference for the rotorcraft community.

Last edited:

Kevin_Richey

Yamaha gyro...Oregon, USA
Aircraft
Sport Copter gyroplane
Total Flight Time
300+ gyroplane, 11 airplane, 1.5 PPC, AND... a ZILLION hours of flying in my dreams!
I'm particularly intrigued how you got salmon to swim in a figure-8 race for the convention!

But, wonder why you are selling minuet (Quick french-style) dances for $5, & how they have anything to do w/ a gyro simulator...

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
It's magic....
Dyslexia is like that, never know what you are going to spell.