Gyro Parts for Sale

Aircraft
AutoGyro
Total Flight Time
1000+
All parts (sans engine) to build a center line thrust gyro. Dominator pod with shiny yellow paint and good windshield. Air Command 10 gallon seat tank. 25' Dragon Wing Kroozer rotors - 150 hours since new - very smooth - excellent shape. RFD Slider head - 150 hours since new. Complete panel - Grand Rapids EIS. Analog instruments. 48 spoke BMX wheels. 3 wheel brakes. Tall tail in excellent condition - yellow with black trim. Complete center line thrust airframe. $3500 for all. Located near Tucson. 520-840-0186

All parts (sans engine) to build a center line thrust gyro. Dominator pod with shiny yellow paint and good windshield. Air Command 10 gallon seat tank. 25' Dragon Wing Kroozer rotors - 150 hours since new - very smooth - excellent shape. RFD Slider head - 150 hours since new. Complete panel - Grand Rapids EIS. Analog instruments. 48 spoke BMX wheels. 3 wheel brakes. Tall tail in excellent condition - yellow with black trim. Complete center line thrust airframe. $3500 for all. Located near Tucson. 520-840-0186
So you took it apart?
I was planning on coming out last fall and had a series of events that kept me from going anywhere....
What about the engine?

Hi Aerofoam. Yes, I did sell the engine. I didn't know that you were still interested! Sorry.

I think I can make it out there later in the week, is there a best time for you?

Thursday morning would probably be the best time for me. Would that work for you?

I think so, I need to find out when a delivery is coming though...
I need to sign for something....

How would Friday work? I have now been recruited to go pick up a moving van for a friend Thursday morning.

Possible...