Gyro Parts For Sale In Barre, Ma.

I'm surprised the Dragon Wings rotorblades haven't been snapped up by a gyro builder for their project, or, as a backup replacement set...

Hello
A Tango? Tail Do you know how much that weighs?
Dragon wings are they composite or aluminum?
The Tango tail was very light. I don't know it's actual weight. You might find that out if the Tango gyroplane company still have their web pages up.
The Dragon Wings were aluminum.
All items have been sold, as per Post #23, just above your post (Post #24) as well as Post #1.

Items have been sold!
See this posting re: Jay (https://www.rotaryforum.com/threads/jay-boyce-of-massachusetts-has-passed-on.1146661/)

UPDATE: Seller willing to arrange shipping from Barre, Ma. Pick up from there is also possible.
Second Update (08-03-22):
Pricing:
Air frame (w/ Sport Copter nose wheel assembly): $700 OBO
Seat tank (white): $150 OBO
Seat tank (black): $100 OBO
Tango tail: $900 OBO SOLD
Dragon Wings rotorblades w/ two hub bars: $1,000 OBO
Rotorhead: $1,100. SOLD
Instrument panel: $50 OBO
Rotax 503 engine ( serial number indicates this engine is approximately 30 years old. Would need new gaskets/seals: $1,200 OBO

Soma gyro airframe w/ tall tail. Tango gyroplane tail included.
Dragon Wings rotorblades (believed to be 23'), w/ two hub bars. One is usual 1' length. The other is shorter. Looks to be possibly 6".
Rotorhead refitted w/ Wunderlich prerotator system by Calumet Air.
Large capacity fuel/seat tank.
Has additional fuel/seat tank.
Rotax 503 engine w/ logbook.
Sport Copter Vortex nose wheel assembly.
Sport Copter Vortex assembly manual.
Various Sport Copter Vortex air frame tubing, left over from a M912 conversion from Vortex process.

The Tango tail was very light. I don't know it's actual weight. You might find that out if the Tango gyroplane company still have their web pages up.
The Dragon Wings were aluminum.
All items have been sold, as per Post #23, just above your post (Post#24) as well as Post #1.
Thanks for the info , I'll look up the tango website see what I can find out

Thanks for the info , I'll look up the tango website see what I can find out
I believe they are no longer in business. The owner was killed in a crash a couple of years ago. His son Paul was trying to carry on but, I heard he was pushed out and new company took over. They even changed the name of the machine and updated it to resemble the latest MTO.