Gunslinger's a Comin ta town boys...

N962GT

Aircraft
YG4 Air Command Tandem
Total Flight Time
800 hrs
spring break party comin up caroline style. gotta change fluids n git riddy. see ya thurIMG_4746.JPG fer lunch?

wonder what a Grand Prix start - from dead stop engine, standing outside the aircraft - to 1000 ft. would look like, Gunslinger against any gyro in the world? Giddy up! HahA! Gotcha - C'mon, smile. Life ain't so bad, after all. right?

Last edited:
A legend in his own mind!!!!!
What my brother used to say (RIP). So what is a legend, but someone well-known? "Well-loved" is not required, after all, and who among us will deny few American gyronauts of note have yet heard of...Mission accomplished.

BTW, see yer at KAFP next week? I'll be sure to have the AMRAAMs armed/ lit when I get you in my sights, Gator - LOL. Fly well, land well. Gerg

Last edited:
Decided to paint the wing tips after looking over these photos, the HS disappears, needed some contrast.ITWB0185.JPG

Did this gyro belong to a former CFI from the South ? I can’t remember his name. He does commercial Electrical and was a member of the National Guard. I received a few hours of training from him. The gyro was very stable.