Growing up without guns

bosca

Oh no Tim I'm out of here too!!On second thoughts,no dam it, just want to put some crap on Heron. I am waiting and I am patiant.
Kym.

Sheldon

You guys have no idea what is going on do you?
Maybe the offsprings of England needed that protection and still with all advances they can´t control and educate their own.
Down here is an open war police x bad police x bandids and we the regular citizens are in the cross fire, it does not matter how many guns you own, when hell brakes loose is all stray bullets. All .762 automatic coming from high powered assault weapons.You still don´t get it, it is all in your head untill a bullet goes through it.
Forefathers did not now jack. Ask the indians . . .
Heron
"Assault weapon" was a term invented by the Clinton's it is not a real word, and can be applied to anything from a lead pencil or spoon outward.

Second there is no such thing as a .762 automatic, that implies thousands, do you know how big that is? The largest practical holdable weapon is the .308 and that is a 7.62mm. Yes there are larger but they require something to mount them on.

Maybe if the civilians there grew some, took their own life's into their own hands and stopped expecting the government to protect them and started shooting back with gusto all the BG's would take heed and realize they no longer own the streets....

Here were to police to be outgunned, there are lots of law abiding citizens to stand at their side, and have so in the past. Were the BG's to try the nonsense they so openly get away with regularly in our country they would think the wrath of God had descend upon them.....

Last edited:

Heron

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Golden Butterfly
Total Flight Time
7.5 h.
The dot was wrong, 7.62 mm it is!
Corruption is all over, not only in South America, just down here they don´t care anymore, one of the most corrupt is a former president, now a Senator, matter fact the House Speaker (president) comes to TV replying on criticism about his 2 grandsons and one niece been hired illegally and all he has to say is: I worked 60 years as a public servant, I want some respect! No . . .no Rodney Dangerfield here it is all real!
How does one go about changing the hearts of men?
Follow the christian doctrine? Torture them and burn them untill they comply?
On my book here there is a chapter about Assault Weapons, most are rifles.
This thing is so ingrained in you that you can´t talk about it in better terms . . .no debate is possible, no jokes, no comparisons will make up your mind . . .so have it your way and praise the Lord . . .(the ammo bit goes in here)
Just watched a movie about WWI, one priest blessing one side and another blessing the other . . .same God!
So much for 10 commandments, you are in love with the idea of power in your hands and I am not talking about under the blankets either . . . :D
Brazil just made 12nd place on a list of weapons consumer, the income grew 50% in 10 years and our army is nothing to fear as far as fire power.
Last year the planet spent more than one trillion US$ in weapons, you wanna talk about food shortage?
C´mon . . .
Take you part of the blame and shut, go fire a few rounds to relax . . .
Heron

Passin' Thru

This got me to thinking. Who runs our country. It certainly isn't the President.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
Thom, you're on the verdge of an awakening! You are about to discover how things REALLY work.

You are correct in that a president is nothing more than the "front man", a figurehead if you will. He is merely the public identity who's primary purpose is to make the prescribed policies palatable to the masses.

The entire political process is nothing more than smoke and mirrors, a grand illusion to maintain a degree of hope and order within the "huddled masses".

I often laugh when I hear folks cussin' Bush. I sincerely believe the end game would have been exactly the same if Gore or whoever were elected.
The "song and dance", the "sales presentation" may have been different to apeal to a particular demographic group, and adjusted for individual personality, but the end results would have been exactly the same.

Any viable presidential candidate is thouroughly briefed before the election. He either agrees, or gets "sand bagged" out of the race. If, after being elected he breaks step with his marching orders, he will be removed, one way or another. The Grand Manipulaters know how to apply the "whip and candy bar" principle with great exertise.

Take for instance the current "occupier of the office". This man has come out of nowhere in just a few years. His life experience is totally atypical for a US person of any cultural background. He is the product of Chicago political machine hustling. The Grand Manipulaters saw him as atractive to a growing demographic and pliable enough to represent and sell the next step in their agenda. ... and on his back he is carrying the hopes and dreams of of millions.

Just watch the propagandists running his show. You should be awed by it all,...not perplexed. Man, the pros are running this circus. Marvel at it.

Heron

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Golden Butterfly
Total Flight Time
7.5 h.
It is a "hollywood" script . . .the former Prez is the opposite of this one.
After messing up the whole globe, been not so bright, confuse and having the arabic world in flames, they had to come up with some antidod.
Young and bright, democratic, articulate, christian son of a muslim, and with an arabic name, the USA is amazing, or whoever is running it . . .oh . . .did I mention he is black?
Got all corners covered, to a point I think he was not born, rather invented . . .
The prision system here is now the College for Crime, there are kids doing small crimes just to get in there and see the Bosses in person.
The man with all the attentions is not really the Boss, he is a decoy, stays in a cell with less population, has a big bed and all amenities. The real Chief is among the general pop.
There is a faction called PPC (First CApital Command) that encopassed the rival CV (Red Command) drug is the main trade but everything is welcome.
The Billion dollar Man Abadia was here and now he is in the States, after trying go negociate his extradition for some time, brazilian police did not want to see him go, there was 100 million dollars stashed here for the trade.
Now, why is this guy so eager to go to the States where he is wanted for murder?
Have no clue, but on TV he said he could not put up with all the bribes anymore, brazilian police is too greedy, he said . . . maybe the US cops will be more lenient and go for less . . .
The more I research the funnier it is, what a plot! I am glad I can still party . . .
Heron

Terry

Listen to yourself Heron

Listen to yourself Heron

Corruption is all over, not only in South America, just down here they don´t care anymore, one of the most corrupt is a former president, now a Senator, matter fact the House Speaker (president) comes to TV replying on criticism about his 2 grandsons and one niece been hired illegally and all he has to say is: I worked 60 years as a public servant, I want some respect! No . . .no Rodney Dangerfield here it is all real!
How does one go about changing the hearts of men?
This thing is so ingrained in you that you can´t talk about it in better terms . . .no debate is possible, no jokes, no comparisons will make up your mind . . .so have it your way and praise the Lord . . .(the ammo bit goes in here)
Just watched a movie about WWI, one priest blessing one side and another blessing the other . . .same God!
So much for 10 commandments, you are in love with the idea of power in your hands and I am not talking about under the blankets either . . . :D
Brazil just made 12nd place on a list of weapons consumer, the income grew 50% in 10 years and our army is nothing to fear as far as fire power.
Last year the planet spent more than one trillion US$ in weapons, you wanna talk about food shortage?
C´mon . . .
Heron
Will a law fix the problem? History says no. It never has and it never will. The Law is power. It is you who are the power monger Heron. You are envious of the wealth of others.

So, answer your own question. How is a heart changed?

My experience and understanding says there is no law or doctrine which can change a heart; and you will never change another's heart by any means, but that they change their own by your personal example before God and Nature. The question is, which example would one use?

Create absolute power, and you have created corruption absolutely.

A Trillion Dollars worth of weapons insured that most were not impoverished. It even freed two more nations in the past decade alone.

Heron

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Golden Butterfly
Total Flight Time
7.5 h.
Terry
I have been living in this paradise you are part owner off . . .more than you think!
That is my only power, to be free and do what I want and go where I please.
Envy of what?
You will be born again and will not rub elbows with half of the wealthy and famous people I did. Today I rather be with my gyro friends . . . better environment, you know?
Look and see if I am in another Forum or care about other group as much.
I hope my opinions (that can and will change) are not blinding you to see my heart and desires. Dont be so defensive and territorial, we are talking about the world here, two nations are the focus of our attention, USA and Brazil. Very violent both . . .
Heron

Master Roda

The Jedi
I never had the desire to own a gun until I learned to value my life. I feel the need to protect what I have earned and what is mine (life and wife). The only way to defend myself from forces stronger than me is my .45 auto. I know this weapon inside and out.

It's not "if" I need it. It's "when" I'll need it. It might sit for the next 30 years, but I guarantee if someone invades my home I will shoot them dead.

I'm outta here :)

Heron

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Golden Butterfly
Total Flight Time
7.5 h.
All I can say is that you guys stick to your guns . . .literally! :D
God bless you and protect from ever need them . . .it could be too late!
Heron

Sheldon

Corruption is all over, not only in South America, just down here they don´t care anymore, one of the most corrupt is a former president, now a Senator, matter fact the House Speaker (president) comes to TV replying on criticism about his 2 grandsons and one niece been hired illegally and all he has to say is: I worked 60 years as a public servant, I want some respect! No . . .no Rodney Dangerfield here it is all real!How does one go about changing the hearts of men?
C´mon . . .
Heron
Now you are starting to see....

So if you read the whole bible you know that the Israelites went through multiple stages, free, slaves, took up arms, free again, the only time they were ever subservient was when they put down their arms.

Your country could take some lessons from that, our founding fathers did!!!:peace:

It has been said by someone great in our country that the tree of liberty must be occasionally watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike. If you do nothing but sit back observe and complain about then nothing will ever get done that much is for certain.....:boink:

Heron

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Golden Butterfly
Total Flight Time
7.5 h.
Sheldon
I don´t want to know my version of that part of history.
My country and I mean this one here, ´cause I have two, is doing fine thanks, no founding fathers to speak of, it was all a business proposition since the beggining.
As you stock pile weapons, your Govt is negociating in your name!
Who are the tyrants? The patriots are the ones that started talking, complaining and trying to educate its peers, the sequence was another part of the drama . . .
Nothing starts when you pull the trigger, it may end though . . .
Heron