Greetings from A-Squared

NoWingsAttached

Unobtainium Member
Aircraft
Air Command Tandem w/ Arrow 100hp; GyroBee w/ Hirth 65hp; Air Command Tandem w/ Yamaha 150hp
Total Flight Time
>350
For those of you who don't know, A-Squared is just west of Ypsi (pronounced IP-see, definitely not Yip-see. They caught a serial killer with that trick once you know...). Land of the Wolverines, "The Big House", and a bunch of other stuff. Go Blue! It's like putting on an old glove coming back here, everywhere I look it's another memory jog, something or someone from my college days. Here is a scene that is appropriate for this forum, something I came upon while wandering around outside in the sunshine, warming myself in the late afternoon rays. It made me think of you guys. U of Mich Evac unit in a "Maze n Blue" colors. Ain't she purdy? The iPhone image ain't so great, but it does say University of Michigan Hospital Transport somewhere. Darn, I forgot to photo the ID plate. Maybe I'll take some more pix it tomorow...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 1
Green and white Greg, green and white, none of this M-go blue stuff.

Mom passed away Saturday morning at 3:30 AM in the U of M Burn Trauma ICU after succumbing to massive 3rd degree burns suffered from being pinned under her own car on June 17 in a very bizarre "accident" in her garage.

I can't wait to fly my gyro again. Know what I mean?

Greg- Thoughts and prayers to you . Sorry for your loss.

Stan

Greg,

Laurie and my thoughts and prayers are with you during your time of loss.

Heath

Sorry for your loss Greg. May fond memories comfort you.

Sorry for your loss Greg. Ann Arbor isn't far from me if there is anything I can do to help.

It's really rough when you lose a mother, sorry for your loss Greg, R.I.P. Mom.

Thank you for your sentiments. Finally back in Georgia now, gettin back into the swing of things slowly. I really need to just get back to the only work I love: Gyrocopters.

In my absence my wife was forced to take the reins on the other stupid business I bought, so maybe it is time come at last to let her run that and get back to my REAL business.

Heartfelt condolonces on the loss of your Mom! Hope you can get some fly-time now & rejoice in all the happy memories!