Grats to Adam Helwich

MrGrey

Grats to Adam for taking home the best single place machine at Mentone this year. I understand your simplicity was the key deciding factor. Once again thanks for bringing home the trophy to Chapter 18.

-Matt

Wiplash

Todd Noble
Aircraft
Air Command 582 LowRider w/stab
Total Flight Time
Gyro - 101 as of 7-10-16
Any pics?

When I went there to pick up some rotor blades, a guy was working on a Rotor Hawk Falcon. How's that coming along?

Adam H

Aircraft
Dominator
Thanks! I've never submitted any gyro I've owned for judging before because I always thought they were too rough looking to win. Everyone always comments that my gyro looks so simple and "clean". A few weeks before the convention, an A&P friend of mine stopped by the hangar and gave me a few insights as to spots that could be improved upon, we worked on the machine late into the night and it made a big difference. Sometimes a fresh set of eyes will point out problems or compromises that you as the builder and pilot have gotten used to. It was a great convention and winning best single place was a very good way to end it.

Adam H

Aircraft
Dominator
This is the only recent picture I have, it was taken during the egg drop at Mentone this year. I'll take a few more next time I'm at the airport. It's really pretty standard, just a stock, clean, light Gyrobee.

Attachments

• gyrobee mentone 2011.jpg
    gyrobee mentone 2011.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1

Wiplash

Todd Noble
Aircraft
Air Command 582 LowRider w/stab
Total Flight Time
Gyro - 101 as of 7-10-16
Ahh, yeah I remember that one.

Definitely simple and clean.

Congrats!

Joe Pires

star hoarder
Aircraft
Aviomania GS2.
Total Flight Time
600 ish solo gyro and 190 ish two place
Congratulations. Simple, Clean, and a High Vis shirt.!