Got a gyro for sale? Last chance!!!

GyroRon

Former Gyro know it all
Aircraft
Waiex/3300 Jab, Phantom UL, Flightstar II UL
Total Flight Time
ALOT
I am headed to sunny - and hopefully warm and relaxing - Florida this coming Sunday for a week of vacation. I intend to come home with a gyro! :)

There are a few nice gyros in Florida for sale right now that I am going to look at to choose between, But I am not 100 percent sure any of them will be the ONE for me. So..... I wanted to give anyone out there in gyroland who has a machine for sale or have thought about selling your machine to get a hold of me ASAP.

I can't consider machines too far away, like in California unless you can bring it to me. And I have only a limited amount of funds set aside for a new gyro - somewhere between 6500-7500$. If you got something let me know before I load up my gyro trailer for my trip to Florida. Thanks :)

Chuck Irby

Platinum Member
Aircraft
618 Dominator Single
Total Flight Time
60 solo
Re:Got a gyro for sale? Last chance!!!

Ron, a friend of mine has this one for sale, if you happen to be interested. Chuck

Attachments

GyroRon

Former Gyro know it all
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
ALOT

How much and where is it located?

Chuck Irby

Platinum Member
Aircraft
618 Dominator Single
Total Flight Time
60 solo

Ron,

It's out from, just North of, Laurel, MS. The price is negotiable, around $3K

PW_Plack

Aircraft
Sport Copter Vortex 582
Total Flight Time
FW: 200 Gyro: 51

Is the miniature basketball setup attached to the seat-tank functional, or just for decoration and enhanced drag?

Screw

Lubricating & Stimulating
Aircraft
Dominator 2 place/Cessnas & Pipers
Total Flight Time
300+

Ron,

There is a guy in Ca. that has been emailing me. He has 2 Bensens. Both have Mac 72. One has duel bullet fuel tanks and is ready to fly....$3500. Rotordyne Blades.

The other has a seat tank, needs a prop....$2900. Bensen Blades. Also says shipping is possible. He is willing to have them disassembled for shipping.

This would give a good opportunity to inspect and re-paint.
Don't know anymore...I'm waiting for pics.

John-

GyroRon

Former Gyro know it all
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
ALOT

I will be honest, I would love to " Try " out a mac. I am not a guy who likes to tinker though. I like to put gas in it and fly fly fly. If the Macs weren't so high maintance I might be tempted to buy one just to try one out, But at 3 to 4 grand I can find a nice Direct drive Sub or VW powered machine that may not have the power to weight but will be far more trustworthy and less work to keep going.

I got two gyros I am looking at in Florida this coming week. I feel pretty sure I will be taking one of them home with me.

Chuck Irby

Platinum Member
Aircraft
618 Dominator Single
Total Flight Time
60 solo

Ron, I completely understand. I hope you find just what you want in FL at a really good price. Thanx again for your help with my 618. Chuck