Goldsberry Brantley B2B

Mayfield

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Aero SP AT-4 (Gobosh 700X), TAG Titanium Explorer
I see both of Gary's B2Bs are for sale on Barn Stormers. Someone will get a good deal on either.

Although I have had love affairs with many aircraft, the Brantley holds a special place in my memory. They are delightful. Plenty of power and very smooth.

The back story on how they came to be is well worth a read. Mine was a B2 and the B2B is even better.

Jim

1964 BRANTLY B-2B FOR SALE • $39,000 • SALE PENDING • 1964 Brantly B-2B S/N 418 N2257U Lycoming O&VO 360 Series Pristine helicopter owned/maintained over 25 years by CFI-A&P Gary Goldsberry. Registration was current at the time of his death (2020), as was Eddy test. Good blades and dampers. All logs/documents included. We will have an Annual completed for a confirmed buyer at our cost. We have additional parts/components avail for sale to the buyer. PLEASE SERIOUS INQUIRIES *ONLY* ~ located 20 min from Indianapolis. Text for a return call: 812-972-4577 • Contact Shelly Goldsberry- Romero , Owner - located Laconia, IN 47135 United States • Telephone: 8129724577 • Posted August 21, 2023 • Display Specs PageShow all Ads posted by this AdvertiserRecommend This Ad to a FriendEmail AdvertiserSave to WatchlistReport This AdView Larger Images
Goldsberry Brantley B2BGoldsberry Brantley B2BGoldsberry Brantley B2BGoldsberry Brantley B2BGoldsberry Brantley B2B
2000 BRANTLY B-2B FOR SALE • $49,000 • SALE PENDING • Owned/serviced by Gary Goldsberry, CFI/A&P, Indianapolis IN This girl endured hard landings in 2000 and 2003. Tail cone, tail rotors & upper gear shaft were replaced to factory standards. Low hours, beautiful paint and excellent interior. Registration & Eddy test were both current at the time of his death (2020). Good blades and dampers. All logs/documents incd. We will have an Annual completed for a confirmed buyer at our cost. Add'l parts/components avail for sale to the buyer. PLEASE ~SERIOUS INQUIRIES *ONLY* Text for return call: 812-972-4577 Text 812-972-4577 for a return call. • Contact Shelly Goldsberry- Romero , Owner - located Laconia, IN 47135 United States • Telephone: 8129724577 • Posted August 21, 2023 • Display Specs PageShow all Ads posted by this AdvertiserRecommend This Ad to a FriendEmail AdvertiserSave to WatchlistReport This AdView Larger Images
Goldsberry Brantley B2BGoldsberry Brantley B2BGoldsberry Brantley B2BGoldsberry Brantley B2BGoldsberry Brantley B2B

They always looked like a flying ice cream cone to me.

Unfortunately, the service ceiling is too low for my locale, where the summer density altitude is usually 9-10,000 feet.

Last edited:
Reportedly, the fuselage is a cone that requires no compound Curves.

Also reportedly, Mr Brantley invented two way stretch material incorporated into the Playtex Living Bra. I have limited experience with that garment, so have not investigated the report

1964 BRANTLY B-2B FOR SALE • $39,000 • SALE PENDING • 1964 Brantly B-2B S/N 418 N2257U Lycoming O&VO 360 Series Pristine helicopter owned/maintained over 25 years by CFI-A&P Gary Goldsberry. Registration was current at the time of his death (2020), as was Eddy test. Good blades and dampers. All logs/documents included. We will have an Annual completed for a confirmed buyer at our cost. We have additional parts/components avail for sale to the buyer. PLEASE SERIOUS INQUIRIES *ONLY* ~ located 20 min from Indianapolis. Text for a return call: 812-972-4577 • Contact Shelly Goldsberry- Romero , Owner - located Laconia, IN 47135 United States • Telephone: 8129724577 • Posted August 21, 2023 • Display Specs PageShow all Ads posted by this AdvertiserRecommend This Ad to a FriendEmail AdvertiserSave to WatchlistReport This AdView Larger Images
Thank you Jim. I knew I wasn't performing the right word search when I inserted "Brantley B2B."

They always looked like a flying ice cream cone to me.

Unfortunately, the service ceiling is to low for my locale, where the summer density altitude is usually 9-10,000 feet.
JR,

Over the years, I heard others call the original B2 the "Flying Ice Cream Cone."

There was a B2B that was painted as a U.S. Army YHO-3. If I owned a B2B, I'd certainly replicate that paint scheme.

As I understand, replacement rotor blades and other parts are difficult to obtain since the PRC company, Qingdao owns the type certificate and manufacturing rights from Brantley to build V750 UAVs

Wayne

Goldsberry Brantley B2B

Goldsberry Brantley B2B

Goldsberry Brantley B2B

Junk in, junk out. My auto correct has accepted my typo error and now spells the work with an "e." So much for AI.

Wayne
Me too! I owned a B2 for over 10 years and it will forever have a superfluous "e" in the name;)

I see both of Gary's B2Bs are for sale on Barn Stormers. Someone will get a good deal on either.

Although I have had love affairs with many aircraft, the Brantley holds a special place in my memory. They are delightful. Plenty of power and very smooth.

The back story on how they came to be is well worth a read. Mine was a B2 and the B2B is even bett

The back story on how they came to be is well worth a read. Mine was a B2 and the B2B is even better.

Jim
Hi Jim, We had an overseas buyer for both Brantlys but the overwhelming logistics forced us to cancel the deal. They will be for sale again soon, but on a different platform. I'll keep everyone posted here.

Shelly Goldsberry-Romero (Gary's daughter)