of the day by Dianne Feinstein...

Dianne
Feinstein: "All
vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them
from owning firearms."

Yep,
- she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate
Judiciary Committee... and the quote below from the LA Times is
priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt
Nimmo: "Senator
Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain
attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."

of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:

"Frankly,
I don't know what it is about California , but we seem to have a
strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high
office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other
state, including Maine , even comes close. When it comes
to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington , we're Number
One. There's no getting around the fact that the last
time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine
Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the
curtain went up on 'Macbeth'. The four of them are like
jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You
don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply
marvel at their ability to form words."

Columnist
Burt Prelutsky,
Los
Angeles Times

Absolutely incredible!

Rick

No, she didn't actually say it, and it's not a "quote". This all happened back in March 2013,

There was a debate about renewing an assault weapons ban, and a proposal to amend the bill under discussion so that former military would automatically be exempted.

Here's what she really said:

If I understand this, this [amendment] adds an exemption of retired military. As I understand our bill, no issue has arose [sic] in this regard during the 10 years the expired ban was in effect and what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States. So that included active military. The problem with expanding this is that, you know, with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. So, you know, I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to — if you’re going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon.

She took plenty of heat back in 2013 for being wrong about the origins of PTSD, but she never said all vets are nuts.

But they still thinks that anyone who loves this country and has served, is a threat to their agenda.

But they still thinks that anyone who loves this country and has served, is a threat to their agenda.

Yes, it is clear from the comments that Sen Feinstein did not make that anyone who loves this country and has served is a threat to their agenda.

May I misrepresent YOUR position by providing some quotes that you did not make?