Gerry Loeser's SparrowHawk builder's log

Gyro Gerry

SparrowHawk 1
Aircraft
SparrowHawk
Total Flight Time
25,000 hrs. fixed-wing, 300 hrs. gyroplane
Hi guys. I have posted my entire builder's log on a website called expercraft if any of you are interested in viewing it to help you along with the assembly of your SparrowHawk kit. This website helped me during my build process when I had questions and I was able to see how another builder put his gyro together. This is a great way to share information with other builders and I hope it is useful to someone. Here is the link: http://websites.expercraft.com/gerryal

Last edited:
Gerry,

Great site! My only complaint is that the photos open in a small window and when enlarged I can't scroll to see the bottom or right edge of the photos. Any way to add scroll bars to those windows? Anyway the site is very well done and informative. Thanks for posting it.

Brian Jackson

Gerry has a beautiful SparrowHawk. I havent seen it in person...but Bill Finnegan has riden in it and I heard nothing but nice reports. Bill also was kind enough to send me video tapes of it flying...both observing it...and actually going for a ride. That was the Bill I will always remember....and will miss dearly.

Stan

Tim Chick. The completed photos are listed under rotor installation on August 14, 2005 and Flight-Prep on August 21, 2005. Sorry I did not do a better job putting everything in the best category, but it was my first time doing this and I was trying to spend all of my time in the builder's barn and not on the computer. Brian Jackson, I don't know how to change the photo size. Sorry about that. Stan Foster, Thanks for the nice compliment. You have a beautiful gyro! Glad you guys like the site. Thanks, Gerry

Last edited: