Genesis--In the Beginning--Chapter 1

Like you John, just waiting for a buyer.
Hi buddy I hope you get better offers and a quicker sales on your house than I and getting on bare land!! You should in my opinion!

John- Since you enjoy getting some tail today....here are some more pictures of your gyro with the tail. I tell you...talking to you today on the phone would energize a dead possum. I am pleased that you are pleased.

Stan
I love the shot of the two together!
Thank you for posting those I cannot look at her enough!!!

John- I just figured out a way to hurry up this stagnant build project. I will move the Genesis into my stairshop assembly room, not kidding, and let the dust accumulate, falling 2x4's dentilate, passing strips of plywood scratulate, and local teens can mutilate! Pictures of "Genesis- at the ending" will start next week! Stay tuned as we see Revelation unfold! Stan
Ok what is it going to cost me for dust free storage?:painkiller:
Quite frankly this new development in the build suck!!! Who are you and where are you holding Stan?

Last edited:
Stan you are such a perfectionist you could never do that even if you were mad at me!

Just like the threats of using a sledge hammer... It just isn't in your gens!!!

I know you better than you think!!!!

John- You won't love seeing me climbing on it doing stair glue ups! Pictures coming next week'. Someone said I was acting crazy, I will prove it isn't an act! Ha. Stan
Well that would prove it...I'm laughing my head off!!!!

Last edited:
Stan is it a coencidence that you came up with this idea the same week the Three Stooges is released> :lol:

Stan are you going 'Stair' crazy?

PS:
Thanks for calling me I really enjoyed the laughs it made my day brighter as you always do!

Last edited:
StanFoster : Well after a few months of trying to stay out of sight I thought I would come by and check in on the Build.......I see it has came down to a crawl..... But it does look good Stan..!

Should be finished in a few more weeks right!:violin:

Chris- It is just collecting dust right now. I have no conrol over the situation. I get a lot of questions by pm and e-mails. I do want it out of my shop by the end of winter. Stan

Naah, 2 winters from now.

I havent touched this Genesis for MONTHS....and I needed to clean under it. So I rolled it into one of my stair setup rooms....and over several days soon became a nice DeWalt tool caddy. I am going to call it a Genicaddy. It is so light and has many places that my tools can hang off of....and it rolls around my stairs so nice.

Beings its not painted yet....any scratches or cracks to the fiberglass pod...or dents to the tail can all be fixed with bondo.

My Helicycle has its whole room to itself now!

Leigh...my guess iis I wont have a tool caddy after this winter. It can also roll around my 2 x 4's.

Stan

Attachments

• May31 008.jpg
    May31 008.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 4
  • May31 010.jpg
    May31 010.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 4
  • May31 011.jpg
    May31 011.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 4
  • May31 012.jpg
    May31 012.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 3
But wait.......theres more!

But wait.......theres more!

This Genesis frame is stout and handy. I buy square drive screws by the thousands....and the nose of the pod can hold a lot.

Stan

Attachments

• May31 013.jpg
    May31 013.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 0
  • May31 014.jpg
    May31 014.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 0
I wonder how Nicolas feels about the fact that the money he has tied up in this project hasn't come to fruition in ( about 2 years ) :)

Jeff- It was fun to work on. When I had parts, it wasn't long they were installed. I see a pile of parts, and there is always time each day to chip away at it. For now, it makes a nice too caddy. Stan:D

It does hurt when a project goes into slo-mo for a variety of reasons.

We have all had them. Like John I am waiting for a buyer in Kenya, not willing to rush it, but it is holding up more than one other project.

In the meantime haven't been able to get back to the US.

The airfield we fly from in the UK may be sold by the RAF, and we had to close down our gyro group and store all the gyros except for a couple. The military gyro club that was to start and take over the facilities has been held up by the fact the RAF terminated the FBO and may now sell the airfield.

I have been flat on my back with an ankle op that is trying to rectify the previous one that went bad, so no flying. In the meantime the CAA has been altering existing legislation with regard to single seat training so a group of us has been trying to get that reversed.

Been an interesting couple of months while being grounded.

Frustrating, and so I really sympathize when I see a project like this one do a 'two week' stall.