Gearboxes for Yamaha RX1

Supermotive

I am looking for a quality adapter and gearbox for my RX1. Ideally, I would buy a system from Teal, but the supply may be a little slim right now. I need something that is proven to be reliable as my children’s lives are the most important, and I do not want to be a widower. Please make recommendations that you know to be reliable and robust. Thank you.

ultracruiser41

Gold Member
Aircraft
Cavalon,Snobird+, Ryan PT 22,Eagle 150B, Titan T51, Thatcher CX4, Radial Rocket Gyro, HummelBird
Total Flight Time
Too many to count
Are you located in Greenville, SC ??

ultracruiser41

Gold Member
Aircraft
Cavalon,Snobird+, Ryan PT 22,Eagle 150B, Titan T51, Thatcher CX4, Radial Rocket Gyro, HummelBird
Total Flight Time
Too many to count
We're in Wadesboro, NC...just east of Charlotte. We've got lots of gyros here and my new project is going to use the Yamaha with the Russian gearbox used in the Tango. You're welcome over anytime for some Gyro talk and flying if you're ever in the area.

Barry
Carolina BarnStormers Aviators Group

ultracruiser41

Gold Member
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Too many to count
Spartanburg South Carolina. Gary Neil. Trains in a RAF.

ultracruiser41

Gold Member
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Too many to count
I’ll be at the hangar all day this Saturday

Supermotive

Thanks for sharing. I will look into Gary, and I would like to visit your hangar sometime, though, I have a newborn and I am chained pretty tightly right now. If you ever fly to the Greenville area, let me know. I will come out and meet ya.