G1sa GenesisTandem

scandtours

scandtours
Aircraft
Bensen,Brock, Parsons Tandem
This is one of our early tests flights with the G2sa Genesis Tandem gyro video. The results now regarding stability, smoothness and flt characteristics are as have been expected to be, same as G1sa single seat. A new video is on the way showing all hard tests and also what kind of maneuvers it can perform. With the new cabin now installed, it looks much more sexy. You will believe it when you’ll watch the new video.Nicolas will upload it to youtube when he will find some spare time.
It's me and Nicolas whos flying here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C8qO60TBDg

Giorgos

Last edited:
The reason i uploaded the video is because people are asking to see the 2 seater.... well this is a 2 years old video. IT IS THE FIRST time we went together with Giorgos on that gyro and it was a simple test flight, testing power settings, different flying speeds and different landing speeds.

Now most of the times we fly the 2 seater is for training or we are both on board so... no one to video the flights... as well as we do not want too much attention on the 2 seatter.. (Just yet ;) ). We have some nice new clips..... When i get the time to edit i will upload them.

Last edited:
"Two place" video.. sooooon

"Two place" video.. sooooon

We can't wait for the new video Nicolas, as they say here in America "bring it on"....

Kindest regards

Jim Graham :peace:

She is very graceful looking for a two seater and that large tail looks very effective.

I think she will be a very nice gyro. Congratulations.

Thanks....... To many things to do during september...... so you have to wait a wile :)

Last edited:
Looks good! You should post this under videos.