Fusioncopter Nano Ultralight Gyroplane USA Distributor

She looks nice and cozy!! Looking forward to getting her and testing her out.

You won't have a lot of work to make her fly. Assemble tail, propeller and main gear and rotor of course. It is only a few screws.

As nice a place as Tehachapi is to sell ultralight gyroplanes the field elevation of KTSP is just over 4,000 feet msl and I have seen density altitude there over 7,000 feet in the afternoon.

I would expect the performance at those density altitudes to be marginal.

The area is also knows for strong, gusty winds.

I wonder how they will manage training?

$23,000 seems like a very reasonable price to me.

I am interested in the Nano but I echo Vance's concern over training in Tehachapi. How will becoming accustomed to 4000ft+ take offs and landings mean to someone then flying from a near sea level home strip home for the first time alone? Would the high altitude training tend to cause one to level off earlier and therefore too high?

Barry that is just an old saying about big boy toys! We spend all our money on toys lose the house but you can live in the box and keep your toys. Just as happy, it's the wife that will divorce you over it.

She’s shipped! I had it sent airfreight......now it just depends on how long it’s hung up in customs. 🙄

Attachments

• E8291FE1-417C-4B7E-86C1-253739C4D009.jpeg
    E8291FE1-417C-4B7E-86C1-253739C4D009.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 52
Yaw WHOOOOoooooooooooooo!
I'm so excited for you. You have the coolest rides of anyone I know with the most knowledge about them all.

Can't wait for your building and pilot reports with photos, please???

Guess what......she’s finally on the truck....heading to the freight terminal!

Attachments

• F45CA3D6-1399-4024-9857-4020ABD056AA.jpeg
    F45CA3D6-1399-4024-9857-4020ABD056AA.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 26
Oh, happy day.
But it will keep getting better.
When you open it.
When you put her together.
When you start her for the first time.
When you fly her for the first time.
It nice to have friends with toys so we can discover what they are like...
Thanks for sharing the beginning of the adventure of continuing happy days.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for Jacek to fly the new engine to see if I want to change.
What is the old engine and what is the new engine you are thinking of changing to?

What is the old engine and what is the new engine you are thinking of changing to?
Standard is Polini 36HP. Optional will be Minari Stratus 400 50HP and I believe +20#
smiles,
Charles

After being burned by numerous proclaimed weight numbers , I'll Reserve judgment on how much it actually weighs till after he has it at home and put it on the scales himself.

And even though the engine may only weigh 20 lbs more the gear reduction Dr will be heavier to support the increasing horsepower and the prop will be heavier

After being burned by numerous proclaimed weight numbers , I'll Reserve judgment on how much it actually weighs till after he has it at home and put it on the scales himself.

And even though the engine may only weigh 20 lbs more the gear reduction Dr will be heavier to support the increasing horsepower and the prop will be heavier
Yes, remains to be seen.
smiles,
Charles