Free for the discerning RAF fan...

SpyderMike

Aircraft
Cirrus SR22, Rans S-16
Total Flight Time
500+
I was cleaning out a box in my garage and came across these items from 1995 when I was researching the RAF. Just pay shipping. Included are a hat, brochures, and promotional VHS video. Just pay shipping from So Cal.
1.jpg

Last edited:
PRA would like to have it to digitize it for our library.
When finished I will then offer your same offer to ship it to another person for shipping.
I'm San Diego, may just have someone come up and get it??? What city are you in?

I am in South Orange County - Lake Forest. At another house I also have a box or two of PRA magazines from the late 1980s to mid-1990s. Any interest in those or should I scrap them?

I am in South Orange County - Lake Forest. At another house I also have a box or two of PRA magazines from the late 1980s to mid-1990s. Any interest in those or should I scrap them?
That is close.
If you are willing, I could drive by meet you when I go the El Mirage fly-in, or better I could meet you there if you are going to the gyro party??

The Mag's I bought al of the magazines from the old Rotorcraft editor and scanned them so they are all in PRA digital library.

Sure, I can meet you somewhere nearer the freeway if you are coming this way. I have no plans to go to El Mirage. My days flying there were long ago ~1990 or so.

I will scrap the magazines!

Sure, I can meet you somewhere nearer the freeway if you are coming this way. I have no plans to go to El Mirage. My days flying there were long ago ~1990 or so.

I will scrap the magazines!
U-ROCK!!!

Email me at my name. John Rountree
with no spaces @msn.com and we will set this up.!!