Free Download, Western Rotorcraft

PW_Plack

Aircraft
Sport Copter Vortex 582
Total Flight Time
FW: 200 Gyro: 51
If you'd like a copy of the current edition of Western Rotorcraft, it's available for free download here. This newsletter includes monthly meeting reports and other activities from the Utah Rotorcraft Association and six PRA chapters here in the west: 1, 2, 15, 31, 38 and 73.

Attachments

PW_Plack

Aircraft
Sport Copter Vortex 582
Total Flight Time
Scott, dunno.

A couple years ago, I believe he was still on the PRA roster, but don't know if he was current. I think I recall seeing his name going by as we were sticking address labels on mailers for Rotors Over The Rockies.

I haven't heard of any aircraft-related activity in a while.

scottessex

Sling-Wing Pilot
Aircraft
Dominator 582
Total Flight Time
200+
Too bad, he was ahead of his time, I can see the windryder as a great contender to the current crop of Euro gyros. He built great blades too.

PW_Plack

Aircraft
Sport Copter Vortex 582
Total Flight Time
Too bad, he was ahead of his time, I can see the windryder as a great contender to the current crop of Euro gyros. He built great blades too.
Yep - If he had updated to achieve chordwise balance, and could have made them in sufficient quantities, he might have been able to build them for some of the euro-gyros. But they were getting pretty expensive, especially in big sizes, before he quit the market.