Forum Support and Fund Raising

Friendly said:
Church,
maybe I missed it. but Todd has never just took money out of my account. In fact the support has been voluntary in the past.By the way, thanks for the Amsoil link from your own website.

You are welcome. Yes I would like to give money also and well worth it. I will check it again.
Confused:

Validity periods marked * indicate that purchasing this subscription is recurring, this means after the period is complete it will automatically be renewed.

What does this mean?

Last edited:
Todd,

I can't get PayPal to work (not on the site -- I bought something with PayPal years ago, and then never used it again, and now they won't take my credit card because it's already been used on an account... and I have zero recollection of what I called that account).

Is there a place to which I can send a check? If you don't want to put it in the forum, send it to me by email. hognose at aero dash news dot net or my regular email address that my profile is linked to at networkimpossible.

cheers

-=K=-

Kevin,

My mailing address is:

Todd Powell
9202 N. James Ct.
Spokane, WA 99208

Thank You everyone for your support!

Todd, I mailed a donation to your old address:

Todd Powell
5238 W. Navaho
Spokane, WA 99208

Does that mean your ex-wife beats you to it?

Amazingly has worked OK for me too after I fumbled my way to where I was supposed to be.

$20 You Have To Be Kidding Me!!!

$20 You Have To Be Kidding Me!!!

I recently tipped a kid $20 for bringing food to my table. I log on to this site more than once a day. The cumulative knowledge I have gleaned - may save my life! $20 is well worth it. The links, sense of community, tips, etc....

I just wish there was less bickering, more hard information or at least respect that there is no ONE way to do anything (right or wrongly) - and that a newby could get the interest scared right out of them with some of the posts I read.

:hail: But at the end of the day - $20..... a pleasure.

Count me In

Count me In

Todd,

I agree with what has already been said. This is the best $20 investment I have ever made. Pay Pal worked fine for me. Keep up the good work and thank you for making this available for all of us.

Gyro Doug

Hello All,

Your donations are always appreciated! The forum isn't terribly expensive to run, but there are some expenses for software updates and hosting. I'm very intent on never deleting any content including pictures, so I have to increase the storage quota a couple times.

Thank You all very much for your contributions and help in keeping the forum active.

My mailing address is:

Todd Powell
9202 N James Ct
Spokane, WA 99208

Okay, I know I've been delinquent and haven't sent in a donation in some time but was the following notice I just received necessary?!! I figure this is just another scam but just in case it isn't I'll take out a loan and get the money sent in!

Dear Dean_Dolph,

Your access to the paid subscription "" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
Rotary Wing Forum

Todd: I just sent in $20 by PayPal. This is the best forum for getting answers to questions. You and Mike are doing a fantastic job...keep up the good work.

Stan

I hope not

I hope not

Todd: I just sent in $20 by PayPal. This is the best forum for getting answers to questions. You and Mike are doing a fantastic job...keep up the good work.

Stan

Stan!
Please .....I hope you sent it directly to Todd!

It's a scam!

Is there anyone that can back trace it so see where it really is coming from?

I got one too that had to be sourced through here via my pra13.org address that I only just changed my User CP to yesterday.
Hmmm?
Some one is watching us real close looking for pigeons.

I posted via Paypal some time back and got the payment through OK, however doesn't take long for some scammers to get into a site then set up a fake/phishing divertion that looks like Todd's link but really isn't.

I put through my $20.00 through the original link (first post) and it worked fine.

To agree with the prevailing theme, I too feel that a paltry $20 a year is an outstanding investment when you consider the support, friendships and product info available on this site! I have already been saved MUCH hardship and pain by all the great people here.

Correct link

Correct link

Todd , is that time again? and if so Which link is used to pay by paypal?

Sorry if I spent the wrong impression... I did not know there was an annual date for this kinda thing, I just saw the thread and wanted to contribute. I also put that thread up just so Todd would know to expect another donation just in case there was some scamming going on. I used the link on the original post and it seemed to work well.

Todd, wasn't sure if this is a recurring payment automatically made after initial sign-up but even if it is have visited Paypal to re-up. If by any chance I have doubled up then keep it, it is worth every penny.

This forum is fantastic. An invaluable source of information and to simply communicate with other who love the sport. Thank you.